Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

10 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You can't be serious..........

I'm seeing a whole lot of anger on the right aimed towards the left right now (including examples littering this very thread), and anger is a common prerequisite to violence.  

The phrases "tit for tat" and "an eye for an eye" didn't just appear out of thin air.  

Just now, Capco said:

I'm seeing a whole lot of anger on the right aimed towards the left right now (including examples littering this very thread), and anger is a common prerequisite to violence.  

The phrases "tit for tat" and "an eye for an eye" didn't just appear out of thin air.  

Do you have any examples of the left having anger for the right from the last 8 years or so? Maybe today is a one-off. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Capco said:

I choose to think people will rise above this, but you choose to stir the pot.  YOu suck.

• Like (+1) 1

Let me know when someone on the right tries to kill Biden.

All I’m seeing is a guy on the right who got shot. 

The “violence” from the right doesn’t exist right now. 

Nice gaslight. You’re not the only one I’m seeing try this at the moment. 

The left is inciting violence. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

A couple lefties confirming their dickheadedness and one dumbass that goes by backtosomethingorother telling everyone it’s time to move along. 

I see now.  Crapco is the latest to cast aspersions.

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

My point is this is why this kind of ***** can’t happen, because SOMEONE is going to retaliate. And then it goes back and forth. 

The violence is 90% started by liberals. Please stop pretending the two sides are equal that way. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Yeah, because... Trump's been shot. Scalise has been shot. People who merely attended the rally in January were sentenced. The GOP has been a target for almost a decade, literally and figuratively.

Because, lest we forget every loudmouth dem: waters, pelosi, aoc, more have been shouting to attack, harass, and go after Republicans and their supporters.

So yeah, maybe the folks who have been quietly taking it for so long are going to wake up and get a little pissed off. Maybe those folks who, ya know, don't like to be pushed around are going to fight back.  They're tired of being bullied. If they ever do, it's going to be an ugly moment. But, trajectory is tending toward more bloodshed. Especially even just 5 days ago Biden literally said "Trump needs to be in the crossbars."

So, yeah... I am just going to shrug that the left is now worried about retaliation.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Because they’ve all been lying to you for 8 plus years

People like things black and white because it makes it easier for simple minds to understand. But thinking someone is a terrible person, bad for democracy, etc etc so on/so forth is much different than wanting that person killed.

1 minute ago, boyst said:

Yeah, because... Trump's been shot. Scalise has been shot. People who merely attended the rally in January were sentenced. The GOP has been a target for almost a decade, literally and figuratively.

Because, lest we forget every loudmouth dem: waters, pelosi, aoc, more have been shouting to attack, harass, and go after Republicans and their supporters.

So yeah, maybe the folks who have been quietly taking it for so long are going to wake up and get a little pissed off. Maybe those folks who, ya know, don't like to be pushed around are going to fight back.  They're tired of being bullied. If they ever do, it's going to be an ugly moment. But, trajectory is tending toward more bloodshed. Especially even just 5 days ago Biden literally said "Trump needs to be in the crossbars."

So, yeah... I am just going to shrug that the left is now worried about retaliation.

This is exactly what I was talking about.  Thank you for making my point.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Republicans pounce!

"Three people gunned down at Trump Rally today. 2 dead, including mostly peaceful democrat"

13 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

And your way of highlighting it is “here comes the right wing violence”. Effing embarrassing but you run with it. You clearly don’t know another way. 

Are you ***** seriously trying to make me out to be the bad guy here? You gonna ignore everything else I posted in this thread?