Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

4 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I will be blocking you now, you have no evidence of this but still run with your stupid immoral thoughts 

Oh I’m so heart broken! Please!!

Tibs and 4th, the last two leftist lunatics left on the board.  And they still don't see how insane they are.  Can't wait til they are gone to where BillSlime has gone...

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, phypon said:

***** you.  You still think this was a staged event?  You think a person in the crowd didn't die?  You're such a *****.  Go ***** to your George Clooney poster. People like you are complete trash.  Complete trash.

Oh big boy can call names on a message board. 

No I don’t think it is staged anymore now that an innocent person died. It would have helped early on if the first words out of everyone’s mouth wasn’t “trump just won” and “ great photo op”. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Tibs and 4th, the last two leftist lunatics left on the board.  And they still don't see how insane they are.  Can't wait til they are gone to where BillSlime has gone...

Will now I’m staying longer just to piss you off.

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

Oh big boy can call names on a message board. 

No I don’t think it is staged anymore now that an innocent person died. It would have helped early on if the first words out of everyone’s mouth wasn’t “trump just won” and “ great photo op”. 

I'll call you names in front of your face too.  Glad to see that you changed your tune and realize this wasn't staged.  Welcome to reality.

Just now, phypon said:

I'll call you names in front of your face too.  Glad to see that you changed your tune and realize this wasn't staged.  Welcome to reality.

Oh your tuff, you can call names. 

3 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

The rest of the republicans are worthless. The animals kill Trump they will

effectively finish off the party. 

Ramaswamy should've been the candidate. He's way better than Trump.

• Agree 1

Just now, 4th&long said:

Oh your tuff, you can call names. 

Do you even read what you write?  Do you even know what message board you are replying to?  I forgot that you've been called out as a multi-board troll. You'll be gone from here soon just like BillSlime is gone...  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

All the talk of trump just won and the photo op? What is someone supposed to think? Maybe if you guys were more concerned about trump and not the election. 

"you guys" ??

I am concerned about the nation (and the impact of the election, first and foremost. Our country is in the shi*ter due to the destruction wrought by the Biden Presidency. I'd vote for ANYONE other than Biden.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

very good point. Expect no gun control outcries around this one

Gun control? When America decided it was ok to kill kids and do nothing about guns?  There will never be gun control. Never!