Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

4 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I don’t recall them being exceptionally low or great. I drive a lot for work and was self employed. Believe me, the know gas prices and what drives them. I studied them because I figured I might as well invest in them if they are going to kill me.

It was killings me when that republican bush was in office and they were over $4. I found out you can’t blame a president, I couldn’t blame bush. Oil is a global economy, the US has always produced the most oil. Besides the US set a record for oil production per month under Biden. Look it up. I can give you a lesson on oil like. 

outside of that I would just suggest you and everyone else invest. Invest, invest. 

multiple companies making record profits, not just the oil companies. these companies are laughing all the way to the bank while people argue over politics. You might as well get in on it. I did.

Then you'd know gas was around 2.50 a gallon into the second year of his presidency.   I make 20k more now than I did then and have less money now.  Groceries, gas, insurance, and taxes have all went up for me under Biden.

Bush was a lot like Biden.   Invested In foreign governments that benefitted off of American people losing.   

Edited by thenorthremembers

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Then you'd know gas was around 2.50 a gallon into the second year of his presidency.   I make 20k more now than I did then and have less money now.  Groceries, gas, insurance, and taxes have all went up for me under Biden.

Bush was a lot like Biden.   Invested I'm foreign governments that benefitted off of American people losing.   

That’s about what I thought they were. To me a good gas price is anything under $2. But I’m probably just getting old. As to the rest read what else I wrote, these companies are making record profits. Why? They obviously don’t need to jack prices up this much. You know what they say, if you can’t beat them join them. They are having a good laugh counting their money.

Just now, 4th&long said:

That’s about what I thought they were. To me a good gas price is anything under $2. But I’m probably just getting old. As to the rest read what else I wrote, these companies are making record profits. Why? They obviously don’t need to jack prices up this much. You know what they say, if you can’t beat them join them. They are having a good laugh counting their money.

If only we could do something about it like trade embargo or tariffs....

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

It was staged. The person was that bad a shot? No one behind him was hit? Trump looks like a martyr.

I will be blocking you now, you have no evidence of this but still run with your stupid immoral thoughts 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Process said:

If that is an accurate picture of the location a lot of questions need to be asked. It's in a middle of an empty ****ing field. There are very few buildings around. How was the rooftop the shooter was on not being monitored?

100% totally should have been

4 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

says the dullard who shrieked it was staged

All the talk of trump just won and the photo op? What is someone supposed to think? Maybe if you guys were more concerned about trump and not the election. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, 4th&long said:

As well as you are, sh it for brains.

***** you.  You still think this was a staged event?  You think a person in the crowd didn't die?  You're such a *****.  Go ***** to your George Clooney poster. People like you are complete trash.  Complete trash.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1