Attempted Assassination on President Trump

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Why you looking at Trump vs Biden?

Why didn’t you share these Nate Silver tweets?

You may have looked past it but my post was related to polling data/trends. Good on Nate for giving his opinions along with his data.

Are you more about feelings as opposed to data now? If so, I will adjust potential future posts accordingly. 

17 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You may have looked past it but my post was related to polling data/trends. Good on Nate for giving his opinions along with his data.

Are you more about feelings as opposed to data now? If so, I will adjust potential future posts accordingly. 

Hard to look at data when we don’t know who Trump is running against.

Several Dems are polling well ahead of Biden vs Trump so we will see post Dem convention when they make their nomination where the polls are at.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Biden was up to 53/100 simulated victories. Down to 50 today. That’s a shame. 
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2024-election-forecast/

Also this:

Hang in there. Plenty of peaks and valleys ahead. 

Also what of Nate’s modeling do you think is more accurate than 538 or is it just

your feels that his is better?

4 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Hard to look at data when we don’t know who Trump is running against.

C’mon man. It didn’t stop you from sharing earlier this week when it seemed to suit you. Laughable. 

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Also what of Nate’s modeling do you think is more accurate than 538 or is it just

your feels that his is better?

I don’t have a preference for either. Just sharing numbers. Just like you did earlier this week before claiming just now that it’s hard to look at data right now. You’re on fire!

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

C’mon man. It didn’t stop you from sharing earlier this week when it seemed to suit you. Laughable. 

I don’t have a preference for either. Just sharing numbers. Just like you did earlier this week before claiming just now that it’s hard to look at data right now. You’re on fire!

Since you have no preference, the. Let’s keep with 538.

Trump has a great run politically and he’s still 50/50 to win vs an 83 year old that none of the Dems want to run;

• Haha (+1) 1

Since you have no preference, the. Let’s keep with 538.

Trump has a great run politically and he’s still 50/50 to win vs an 83 year old that none of the Dems want to run;

That’s certainly the one you prefer. It must make you feel better. 

Excellent job on this week’s “look at these numbers, it’s hard to look at numbers right now, look at these numbers” routine. Exceedingly well done. 

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

That’s certainly the one you prefer. It must make you feel better. 

Excellent job on this week’s “look at these numbers, it’s hard to look at numbers right now, look at these numbers” routine. Exceedingly well done. 

I don’t know if you’re dense or just amazingly stupid, but there’s been some pretty major changes this past week on if Biden will be the candidate. 

So yes, if the Dems change out Biden, please keep looking at Trump Biden projections dumbass.

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

They know he’s winning 

Zuckerberg has been training MMA so his testosterone is higher. Studies show the higher your testosterone the more likely to vote for Trump. It's science.

• Like (+1) 3

I don’t know if you’re dense or just amazingly stupid, but there’s been some pretty major changes this past week on if Biden will be the candidate. 

So yes, if the Dems change out Biden, please keep looking at Trump Biden projections dumbass.

You were sharing Trump/Biden poll numbers, post-assassination attempt, that you were happy with on Monday. They turned a tiny bit and 3 1/2 days later “it’s hard to look at data right now”. Embarrassing for you. 

You are throwing up on yourself and losing your composure. If you didn’t do any of what I stated above please accept my apologies. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♂️

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You were sharing Trump/Biden poll numbers, post-assassination attempt, that you were happy with on Monday. They turned a tiny bit and 3 1/2 days later “it’s hard to look at data right now”. Embarrassing for you. 

You are throwing up on yourself and losing your composure. If you didn’t do any of what I stated above please accept my apologies. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♂️

Great! We’re going with you just being stupid. I can work with that.

ok so Trump was almost assassinated. In plain language that means someone tried to kill him (keeping the words small for you).

We then looked at the first polls after the attempt. A poll is where people are asked their opinion.

Now this is where it might get confusing for you. We saw that the first polls didn’t really change post assassination attempt.

When all that happened Trump was for sure running against Biden.

Now yesterday, big news came out. Don't worry about reading those nasty left wing leaning news outlets about it. There’s a couple threads here.

A lot of senior Dems, and Obama (he’s that mean man you don’t like) said Biden should not run. Then there was news Biden may drop out. Drop out is like what you did in high school, except this is the Presidential race.

Now in US politics people vote for people. If they get more votes then they get a job (something you may get one day!). If Biden doesn’t run, he can’t get votes. Because someone else not named Biden is running instead.

Now if someone not named Biden runs, that means polls of Trump vs Biden don’t mean anything. Why? Because he’s not running.

So that’s a lot of words for you and I’m sorry if so many put together makes your head a little ouchy, but hopefully now you can understand why polls of Trump v Biden on Monday may not mean as much as polls of Trump v Biden on Friday.

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Vomit 1

6 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Great! We’re going with you just being stupid. I can work with that.

ok so Trump was almost assassinated. In plain language that means someone tried to kill him (keeping the words small for you).

We then looked at the first polls after the attempt. A poll is where people are asked their opinion.

Now this is where it might get confusing for you. We saw that the first polls didn’t really change post assassination attempt.

When all that happened Trump was for sure running against Biden.

Now yesterday, big news came out. Don't worry about reading those nasty left wing leaning news outlets about it. There’s a couple threads here.

A lot of senior Dems, and Obama (he’s that mean man you don’t like) said Biden should not run. Then there was news Biden may drop out. Drop out is like what you did in high school, except this is the Presidential race.

Now in US politics people vote for people. If they get more votes then they get a job (something you may get one day!). If Biden doesn’t run, he can’t get votes. Because someone else not named Biden is running instead.

Now if someone not named Biden runs, that means polls of Trump vs Biden don’t mean anything. Why? Because he’s not running.

So that’s a lot of words for you and I’m sorry if so many put together makes your head a little ouchy, but hopefully now you can understand why polls of Trump v Biden on Monday may not mean as much as polls of Trump v Biden on Friday.

That is a lot of words. Very informative. 

Biden has been under fire ever since the debate embarrassment. Let’s not act like the idea of him being pushed out just came up Tuesday. Please keep us all posted on when it’s ok to look at data again as you did Tuesday morning. 

Didn’t mean to get your feelings all dialed up. You’ll be ok. The polls will swing before long. 

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

That is a lot of words. Very informative. 

Biden has been under fire ever since the debate embarrassment. Let’s not act like the idea of him being pushed out just came up Tuesday. Please keep us all posted on when it’s ok to look at data again as you did Tuesday morning. 

Didn’t mean to get your feelings all dialed up. You’ll be ok. The polls will swing before long. 

Ahhhh going with dense. Got you. I can’t deal with dense since you come off like a 4 year old. Blocked

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Zuckerberg has been training MMA so his testosterone is higher. Studies show the higher your testosterone the more likely to vote for Trump. It's science.

This is science:  https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/019188699400177T

Explains much about MAGA, Jan 6, Charlottesville etc.

• Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Not really, its cause its open sourced and is full of biases....

Its a serios mental health condition that's actually called DSM-5-TR

Here is a link to every condition under that bucket.  you could learn something. 

https://www.psychiatry.org/File Library/Psychiatrists/Practice/DSM/APA_DSM-5-Contents.pdf

Same bucket as 

Schizotypal (Personality) Disorder Delusional Disorder Brief Psychotic Disorder Schizophreniform Disorder Schizophrenia Schizoaffective Disorder, autism, ADHD and a host of other mental health diagnosis.

What's the designation for TDS???

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Roundybout said:

The treatment is quite successful and comes with a “regret rate” of less than 1%. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8099405/

So yes, I do support it. I don’t care what people do in their personal lives unlike the GOP, the party of Big Brother and Big Government. 

Did you really call the GOP the party of Big Government??

• Like (+1) 3

On 7/15/2024 at 11:46 AM, Roundybout said:

oh no! You’re going to boycott him? That’ll work about as well as your Bud Light boycott 

THOSE STUPID RED-STATERS DON’T HAVE THE ATTENTION SPAN TO SUSTAIN A BOYC. . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Bud Light loses more ground, slipping to No. 3 in America.

https://www.abc12.com/news/business/bud-light-loses-more-ground-slipping-to-no-3-in-america/article_88f967e1-17bb-5597-9367-2cf91e721979.html

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1