Attempted Assassination on President Trump

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Ok, so how does a gigantic flag with F Joe Biden and 12 other TRUMP flags possibly constitute “patriotism,” in your tiny mind?

To me, patriotism is signing the national anthem at a baseball game or going to a parade. What you’re doing is idol worship. 

And I’m not surprised. I’m on the fence. We need a candidate who can stop the Project 2025 agenda and I’m not sure Biden can do it anymore. 

2025 agenda will stop itself, no one needs to do anything. That is why trump tried to distance himself from it. People would rather have Biden napping in the Oval Office at 1:00 pm than trump and 2025.

31 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Which one of those says “Fck Biden” and other wonderful things from the party of projecting children?

Oh and there’s also this 

https://www.firstpost.com/explainers/donald-trump-supporters-are-wearing-nappies-to-rallies-13767578.html/amp

People who think it was staged are idiots

Von shitzhispants will always be the best!

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

2025 agenda will stop itself, no one needs to do anything. That is why trump tried to distance himself from it. People would rather have Biden napping in the Oval Office at 1:00 pm than trump and 2025.

You should try turning off CNN. 2025 is the new Jan 6. Buzzwords are great!

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

I won’t because my side has more class than to cover their gas-guzzling tiny dick truck with Trump merchandise. 

Can you name one other president people have done that for? Completely bizarre behavior from the bottom tier of society. Get a life.

I thought your side didn’t have vehicles?  Relic of the past, etc etc. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I thought your side didn’t have vehicles?  Relic of the past, etc etc. 

You thought wrong.

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Which one of those says “Fck Biden” and other wonderful things from the party of projecting children?

Oh and there’s also this 

https://www.firstpost.com/explainers/donald-trump-supporters-are-wearing-nappies-to-rallies-13767578.html/amp

People who think it was staged are idiots

To be clear people who drive around town with all those flags are nuts. They are worshipping a man. I make fun of them everytime I see one, always makes for a good laugh! It makes it easy to identify a stupid redneck. 

i don’t ever recall seeing that with any other politician than trump. Not for football players, actors, musicians anyone!

Just yard signs and pins for politicians before trump. 

Edited by 4th&long

34 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Von shitzhispants will always be the best!

No one's buying the left's feeble attempts to distance themselves from Biden's disastrous debate.  And the calls growing louder and louder for Biden to step down aren't helping their cause any.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You thought wrong.

Well, this wasn't directed at you Scooby Doo.  I directed it to Roundy based on a prior conversation regarding urban development, younger folks moving past vehicle ownership and living in 15 minute walkable environs.

If I were to direct a question to you, I'd have run with a question about initially wondering aloud if the assassination attempt was staged before relenting later on when you found out there was a fatality.   Is it possible there might be some Venn Diagram overlap between the Roundy/4th groups, sure.  That wasn't my question, but thank you for your interest.

12 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

To be clear people who drive around town with all those flags are nuts. They are worshipping a man. I make fun of them everyone I see one, always masks for a good laugh! It makes it easy to identify a stupid redneck. 

i don’t ever recall seeing that with any other politician than trump. Not for football players, actors, musicians anyone!

Just yard signs and pins for politicians before trump. 

What the heck?  Football fans wear jerseys, fly flags, paint their face, dive through tables, get hammered and cry over wins, get hammered and cry over losses, and debate the choice between two guys named Josh like they have any idea.  

You would never catch me at a political rally, but the feeling I always get with Trump is football-esque tailgating.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well, this wasn't directed at you Scooby Doo.  I directed it to Roundy based on a prior conversation regarding urban development, younger folks moving past vehicle ownership and living in 15 minute walkable environs.

If I were to direct a question to you, I'd have run with a question about initially wondering aloud if the assassination attempt was staged before relenting later on when you found out there was a fatality.   Is it possible there might be some Venn Diagram overlap between the Roundy/4th groups, sure.  That wasn't my question, but thank you for your interest.

FYI, there is a messaging feature in TBD that allows you to direct messages intended for an individual to that individual.

9 minutes ago, Scraps said:

FYI, there is a messaging feature in TBD that allows you to direct messages intended for an individual to that individual.

Um, ok. 

I pressed the "quote" button and directed a message to @Roundybout.  

I received a note, with the message I sent to Roundy,  from @4th&long.   Maybe he copied and pasted. Maybe he has two screen names and got confused.  I think he just did what I did, which is pressed the "quote" button and directed a message to me.  

Whatever the reason, I replied to 4th because that's what I do, generally. 

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

I won’t because my side has more class than to cover their gas-guzzling tiny dick truck with Trump merchandise. 

Can you name one other president people have done that for? Completely bizarre behavior from the bottom tier of society. Get a life.

Listen to you. An elitist looking down their nose at others. Typical Leftist weasel.

• Like (+1) 1

You’ll let me know if I’m being too much of a snowflake here, but does anyone else think Trump should take a beat here and maybe take a few days off? I don’t agree with most of his views, I find him abrasive, blah blah blah. But he’s a human being who just came what, 1cm from death? Is it too soft to say brother needs to talk to someone about this? That’s some traumatic ***** right there and since he’s likely the next POTUS, shouldn’t his mental well being be of utmost importance? 

22 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

You’ll let me know if I’m being too much of a snowflake here, but does anyone else think Trump should take a beat here and maybe take a few days off? I don’t agree with most of his views, I find him abrasive, blah blah blah. But he’s a human being who just came what, 1cm from death? Is it too soft to say brother needs to talk to someone about this? That’s some traumatic ***** right there and since he’s likely the next POTUS, shouldn’t his mental well being be of utmost importance? 

I imagine that after the convention he will hit a wall. Hopefully he takes a little time whether he thinks he needs it or not. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What the heck?  Football fans wear jerseys, fly flags, paint their face, dive through tables, get hammered and cry over wins, get hammered and cry over losses, and debate the choice between two guys named Josh like they have any idea.  

You would never catch me at a political rally, but the feeling I always get with Trump is football-esque tailgating.  

Ha ha I guess I haven’t been going to many games since my back went. I forgot all the tail gating. 

i still find having 5 flags for a politician flying on the back of your truck very strange. They are a politician for Christ sake. Definitely a cult. Maybe is I didn’t “dis-like” them all I wouldn’t find it so strange.

Edited by 4th&long

2 hours ago, Doc said:

No one's buying the left's feeble attempts to distance themselves from Biden's disastrous debate.  And the calls growing louder and louder for Biden to step down aren't helping their cause any.

Please explain how they are trying to distance themselves when they are calling for him to step aside? And of course it’s not helping their cause they look like a monkey ***** a football.

8 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Please explain how they are trying to distance themselves when they are calling for him to step aside? And of course it’s not helping their cause they look like a monkey ***** a football.

Distancing themselves by telling him to leave.  That's about as distant as you can get with him still alive.

As for a monkey ***** a football, remember when the left were laughing at the Repubs for changing Speakers of the House?  This is orders of magnitude worse.

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Distancing themselves by telling him to leave.  That's about as distant as you can get with him still alive.

As for a monkey ***** a football, remember when the left were laughing at the Repubs for changing Speakers of the House?  This is orders of magnitude worse.

They are both stupid. Does it matter which is dumber? “You hit rock bottom before us”. That’s great.

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

They are both stupid. Does it matter which is dumber? “You hit rock bottom before us”. That’s great.

Calling to replace your Presidential nominee less than 4 months before the election is rock bottom.  Replacing a SoTH is just embarrassing.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Calling to replace your Presidential nominee less than 4 months before the election is rock bottom.  Replacing a SoTH is just embarrassing.

Yes. That’s great. You didn’t get to the bottom first.