Attempted Assassination on President Trump

24 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Blue anon is flowing today.  

The comments of the lefties reads like cognitive dissonance.  And is laughable on levels 

14 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Surely, any minute now we should be getting detailed medical reports regarding the injury suffered by Trump, and the ensuing treatment, right?

Yes it's a real head scratcher what might have happened to him.  I mean the bleeding from the ear really makes it hard to pin down...

13 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

The cover up is starting!

The "cover up" of what?  His VP pick?  LOL!

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/14/2024 at 11:50 AM, njbuff said:

It’s flat out disgusting that you leftist ret@rds are SO DISAPPOINTED that Trump isn’t dead this morning.

You are proving your true colors that YOU ARE the pizzhead mental patients that everyone thinks you are.

Enjoy your misery you POS dumb fvvcks.

I would NEVER want my political opposition dead, or wish it on them like you pricks do.

Yeah, and just last week you were literally rooting for leftists to jump off buildings.

You are a pathetic, brainwashed, hypocritical, window-licking doucherocket.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Yes it's a real head scratcher what might have happened to him.  I mean the bleeding from the ear really makes it hard to pin down...

Was he struck by a bullet from an AR-15 (resulting in a few stitches), or was it shards of glass from one of the teleprompters?

I assumed the well-informed lot of you would have all of the answers.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Bermuda Triangle said:

Was he struck by a bullet from an AR-15 (resulting in a few stitches), or was it shards of glass from one of the teleprompters?

Shards of glass from a teleprompter?  LOL!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

If someone says that it was glass, will you believe them? It was definitely glass. Make sure you tell everyone.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Shards of glass from a teleprompter?  LOL!

I'm no ballistics expert, but the extent of one's injury resulting is receiving "a few stitches" after being struck by a bullet from an AR-15 seems a bit odd.

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

If someone says that it was glass, will you believe them? It was definitely glass. Make sure you tell everyone.

No, I will believe nameless, faceless people on a Buffalo Bills message board!  

Edited by Bermuda Triangle
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

I suppose the teleprompter could have been the real target...

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

I'm no ballistics expert, but the extent of one's injury resulting in receiving "a few stitches" after being struck by a bullet from an AR-15 seems a bit odd.

Welp.  It's actually a small but fast bullet.  If it doesn't hit bone to create more damage.  With soft tissue like an ear, it's though and though. 

Like you said.  You don't have any understanding of it.  So why such strong opinions. Seems silly to be so loud if your ignorant of the subject matter 

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

I'm no ballistics expert, but the extent of one's injury resulting in receiving "a few stitches" after being struck by a bullet from an AR-15 seems a bit odd.

If a bullet grazes someone's ear, it will only require stitches.  That's why Trump was fortunate to have turned his head at the last second, otherwise he'd be dead.

And I'm not sure what you're getting at here?  Are you denying there was an assassination attempt?  That being shot at isn't what's important, it's actually getting wounded by the bullet?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Welp.  It's actually a small but fast bullet.  If it doesn't hit bone to create more damage.  With soft tissue like an ear, it's though and though. 

Like you said.  You don't have any understanding of it.  So why such strong opinions. Seems silly to be so loud if your ignorant of the subject matter 

"So why such strong opinions. Seems silly to be so loud if your ignorant of the subject matter "

All I said is that receiving a few stitches after being shot seemed a bit odd.  is that really a "strong opinion", or being "loud"?  

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

If a bullet grazes someone's ear, it will only require stitches.  That's why Trump was fortunate to have turned his head at the last second, otherwise he'd be dead.

And I'm not sure what you're getting at here?  Are you denying there was an assassination attempt?  That being shot at isn't what's important, it's actually getting wounded by the bullet?

I'm not denying that there was an assassination attempt.  But would you put it past a politician (even one with the highest character and moral fiber, like Trump) to play up or exaggerate the extent of injury suffered in an assassination attempt, in the heat of an election?

I assume that the response will be "look it up yourself", but are there any confirmed reports that only stitches were required?

• Eyeroll 1

"So why such strong opinions. Seems silly to be so loud if your ignorant of the subject matter "

All I said is that receiving a few stitches after being shot seemed a bit odd.  is that really a "strong opinion", or being "loud"?  

You'd have to ask TC.  To me it's odd that you would draw a distinction between whether his ear wound was from a teleprompter or from actually being hit by the bullet, when in either case, it was an assassination attempt (unless, as I joked, the teleprompter was the real target).  Does it only count if the wound was from a bullet?

And I believe the bullet intended for Trump was the one that killed the man in the crowd.  While I haven't heard a single thing about the teleprompter being damaged.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

For once I finally agree with you. I have heard the shards of glass thing before, my question was, does it really matter? Whatever it was I’m glad it didn’t kill him. I’m not sure why it’s even brought up? Maybe sooner or later we’ll get an official report on what hit him.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

You'd have to ask TC.  To me it's odd that you would draw a distinction between whether his ear wound was from a teleprompter or from actually being hit by the bullet, when in either case, it was an assassination attempt (unless, as I joked, the teleprompter was the real target).  Does it only count if the wound was from a bullet?

And I believe the bullet intended for Trump was the one that killed the man in the crowd.  While I haven't heard a single thing about the teleprompter being damaged.

Side note: even you have to admit that the "your ignorant" line directed at me was unintentionally hilarious 

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

For once I finally agree with you. I have heard the shards of glass thing before, my question was, does it really matter? Whatever it was I’m glad it didn’t kill him. I’m not sure why it’s even brought up? Maybe sooner or later we’ll get an official report on what hit him.

There's hope for you yet. :lol:

But agree with all of what you said.

Side note: even you have to admit that the "your ignorant" line directed at me was unintentionally hilarious 

Wasn't my line.  And a common mistake we ignore here.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm aware it wasn't your line.  Just found it funny, is all.

My bad.  I read it as you saying I did it.

And "your" "you're" being misspelled is so common that it's not worth even pointing out anymore.  And sometimes cell phones change things.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Simon said:

Yeah, and just last week you were literally rooting for leftists to jump off buildings.

You are a pathetic, brainwashed, hypocritical, window-licking doucherocket.

Yeah, I root for people to kill themselves?

You know how stupid you sound?

The only pathetic one here is you pal. 

And you can shove the rest of your insults up your azz as you don't shytt about shyyt, typical dumb leftist. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1