Attempted Assassination on President Trump

13 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

She has the experience and qualifications for the job. So I have to assume this is just knee-jerk sexism.

https://www.secretservice.gov/about/leadership/director

I suspect most have jumped to that conclusion based on yesterday's security failure.

I did read an assessment from Erik Prince of Blackwater which was critical and raised questions about methods and procedures not being employed or followed.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I suspect most have jumped to that conclusion based on yesterday's security failure.

Which does, of course, come naturally. To some.

Something goes wrong, look to see if the person in charge is a woman.

Or black. Or Hispanic.

Then go with "DEI Hire."

Edited by The Frankish Reich

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

What happened to they all lie.  The standard response to any Republican lying.  Of course Biden lies.  They all lie. 

Nothing.  The left is trying to convince themselves that Biden doesn't lie, or lie as much as Trump.  That was my point.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, ghostwriter said:

Jesus is the Son of YHWH. Just as you are the seed of your biological father, Jesus is the seed of our Heavenly Father.

He doesn't have literal DNA seed. That's what you said. You're saying God is made of human matter...

35 minutes ago, Westside said:

You should know that hiring strictly on matching quotas is wrong. Geeze this isn’t hard!

The trans-explosion can be be traced back to software companies having to following ESG standards. They were required to have a certain percentage of women as software developers, but there just weren't enough pursuing that vocation. Then they discovered it was easier to turn software engineers into women than it was to change women into software engineers.

It's sort of related to why cars are running thinner and thinner oil over the years to try to increase CAFE-mandated fleet mileage requirements at the expense of your bearings and journals. It's helping someone connected to the power elite, at the expense of the people. Since 2021, all that stuff has gone logarithmic, across all disciplines where Leviathan makes a claim (hint: everywhere).

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Nothing.  The left is trying to convince themselves that Biden doesn't lie, or lie as much as Trump.  That was my point.

The right believes Trump is sent and protected by God.  We are a dumb country. 

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Which does, of course, come naturally. To some.

Something goes wrong, look to see if the person in charge is a woman.

Or black. Or Hispanic.

Then go with "DEI Hire."

I don't have a clue about this woman, and I certainly don't blame this event on the Secret Service.

But.....It is undeniable that this administration has submitted appointee candidates based on identity politics rather than best qualified.

Some have been so incompetent they have not survived hearings and gotten to a vote.

Some have.

Some have gotten through and been approved.

But, there is no doubt that best candidates have not been selected because they weren't quota types.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, nedboy7 said:

The right believes Trump is sent and protected by God.  We are a dumb country. 

Not all people on the Right believe this…but there certainly seemed to be some divine intervention at work yesterday…👍

Just now, sherpa said:

No.

That is a dumb post.

Yes.

But clearly some committed Trumpists do believe he was sent and protected by God.

https://www.economist.com/christmas-specials/2023/12/20/many-trump-supporters-believe-god-has-chosen-him-to-rule

I suppose there were some Obama supporters who viewed him as a heaven-sent savior too. Nobody seems to think that about Biden.

11 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

He doesn't have literal DNA seed. That's what you said. You're saying God is made of human matter...

I disagree with your synopsis. So in what sense are you saying that Jesus is the Son of God then?

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Not all people on the Right believe this…but there certainly seemed to be some divine intervention at work yesterday…👍

Right. Keep telling yourself that. God favored trump, who broke every commandant in the Bible multiple times, over some poor guy protecting his family? That’s sick to even suggest that!

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes.

But clearly some committed Trumpists do believe he was sent and protected by God.

And some people believe the earth is flat.

In a forum of preposterous posts, claiming the right believes God has anything to do with Trump is idiotic, noteworthy and deserves response.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, sherpa said:

And some people believe the earth is flat.

In a forum of preposterous posts, claiming the right believes God has anything to do with Trump is idiotic, noteworthy and deserves response.

And SOME people on the left believe in critical race theory and Marxism. 

The problem is that on the left the extreme tail end of the distribution curve is driving policies where on the right the standard deviation is driving policy. 

18 minutes ago, ghostwriter said:

I disagree with your synopsis. So in what sense are you saying that Jesus is the Son of God then?

He's filled with the spirit and wisdom of God the way no one else was or has been. It may have been an immaculate conception, but that's God just combining Joseph and Mary's DNA without sexual intercourse, similar to artificial insemination. Like God making Adam from the Earth (DNA) and then making Eve from Adam's bone matter (Adam's DNA), God's not using his own DNA (which doesn't exist in a spiritual entity, because DNA is a non-spiritual, earthly molecule).

Saying God put his DNA (which he doesn't even have because he's a spiritual entity outside of space and time as we know it) into Mary is very much like saying Zeus came down and got Acmene pregnant in order to birth Hercules.

It's too weird.