Attempted Assassination on President Trump

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Correct. 

There is absolutely no reason to assume anything else.

You literally just called it a false flag in another thread 3 minutes ago:

"^ Falls hard for false flag op."

So which is it?  False flag or incompetence?

Not a frequent visitor here. 

I’ll be honest. Too much name calling and poop flinging. This isn’t a productive place. 

There’s smart and stupid people on both sides. But intelligence doesn’t always correlate to “seeing what’s really happening”. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

We have free will because we are made in Gods image (Genesis). 

Sin is simply the contemplation of worldly things instead of God. Adam’s sin wasnt eating the apple, it was turning from the contemplation of God and his works to contemplating his own nakedness and bodily desires.

Contra Gentes by St. Athanasius is an excellent read if you have the time. One of the most important works of the early Church.

God explains what Adam did wrong. There’s some good relationship advice in there for free too. 

Because you have listened to the voice of your wife and have eaten of the tree of which I commanded you, ‘You shall not eat of it,’ cursed is the ground because of you; in pain you shall eat of it all the days of your life

😂

1 minute ago, ToGoGo said:

I’ll be honest. Too much name calling and poop flinging. This isn’t a productive place. 

There’s smart and stupid people on both sides. But intelligence doesn’t always correlate to “seeing what’s really happening”. 

Let me give you a proper welcome to PPP:

"F you, you leftist righty TDS magat republican democrat jack wagon!"

J/K, tread carefully here :)

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, phypon said:

Let me give you a proper welcome to PPP:

"F you, you leftist righty TDS magat republican democrat jack wagon!"

J/K, tread carefully here :)

Haha. I’m actually for the right. But that’s what I mean. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, phypon said:

You literally just called it a false flag in another thread 3 minutes ago:

"^ Falls hard for false flag op."

So which is it?  False flag or incompetence?

The False Flag guy is my alter ego. That guy responds with the conspiratorial crap that dominates this site.

I should create a new name for him and respond to myself, but that would violate the TOS here. And I'm a rule follower if nothing else.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, UConn James said:

There probably isn’t video of Teddy Roosevelt taking one to the chest and then still giving his speech to applause, but there’s probably a photo.

Hey Trump, if you were a real man like TR you wouldn't have been hustled off without shoes.

50 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

I’m 100% in agreement that god has zero intervention on the world we live in (if in fact there is a single entity called god).

My point is that there is no such thing as “free will”.  There is only “informed will”…..So when you say “our free will choices we make….” , I have a different view. 

Point taken. That child still has free will. Anyone can only make choices based on the information and experience they have. That's the whole purpose of evangelism. To reach those in need of this information (as well as other resources).

16 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Maybe because this was the only one, among the others mentioned, who survived…

Kinda hard to grand stand when you’re dead…😉

59 minutes ago, muppy said:

"his rightful place" according to people who refuse to believe he lost last time.  they really really believe this.

The Bible talks about who seats at HIS righteous right hand, and it is NOT Donald trump. its ****** blasphemy. It's why people believe MAGA is a cult. it's creepy as ****

Trump Bible indeed. 

@Beast

The Holy Trinity, God the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit ARE God.

23 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

There isn’t anything good going on here. Complete ***** show.

26 minutes ago, LeviF said:

God explains what Adam did wrong. There’s some good relationship advice in there for free too. 

😂

Correct, he and Eve contemplated human desires rather than god. 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

This is actually what he said:

The biggest liability is/has been a liberal media, as we've just witnessed...

It's funny that anyone thinks that Biden isn't a liar, narcissist and a POS.  But that's a lifelong pol for you: carefully crafting his public image to fool many.

What happened to they all lie.  The standard response to any Republican lying.  Of course Biden lies.  They all lie. 

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

The Holy Trinity, God the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit ARE God.

OH But did you forget Gods "good and faithful servant" Donald Trump?  Wait, he's Gods cleanup hitter. GOTCHA

yes Im snarking you instructing me on the trinity.

47 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Trump has a whole crowd laughing at Paul pelosi. Save your fake outrage.

Nice attempted deflection. No one on PPP is laughing at what happened to Paul Pelosi. You and your idiot buddy TH3 are laughing at an assassination attempt.