Attempted Assassination on President Trump

21 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Let’s not praise this guy yet.

God saved Trump but not this guy. There must have been a reason….

Good people die young all the time. His death put an end to a lot of the “fake” talk real quick. 

37 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

On the other hand, God really didn't like that guy shot and killed in the crowd.

So we’ve devolved to being upset Trump believes God intervened.  Unreal.  

The man that died was protecting his family.

His legacy will forever be that and so much more.  There is no good answer to “why did that guy have to die.”  The best we can do is hope we can make the world better when we leave - maybe become something greater ourselves - remembered as a hero that will inspire for generations.  I don’t know.  

Maybe that’s why he died; I have no answers.

But this happened because the devil is real.  And I believe God is watching the world’s last best hope in its struggle against him.  

Wow, Trump is an absolute unit… less than an inch way from immediate death and he’s fist pumping to the American people.

This man is truly a remarkable leader and his supporters should be thankful and proud to have him fighting for them, and to those who aren’t his supporters and want to minimize or politicize this assassination attempt, you really need to step away from wherever you’re getting your news and take a break for a couple days.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, TBBills Fan said:

This country is a mess. I guess people my age have been saying this for over a 100 years, "back in my day it was better".  

If we don't collectively get it together soon, we may be the generation that blows it all up

Notice though how there were NO riots and burning cities last night over this? Interesting isn’t it? Lefties were quite content. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 4th&long said:

3 hours ago, LeviF said:

All leftists think that it’s “too perfect” because they have no mental framework for human courage. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Trump's side has done that itself.

I could explain how globalism and helping our allies abroad is America First, but I don't expect a MAGAT to have the mental capacity to understand this. 

Brother you are so brainwashed, it's sad.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

But this happened because the devil is real.  And I believe God is watching the world’s last best hope in its struggle against him.  

Do you believe in both the new and old testaments or just the old?

Your statement is in line with purely old testament thinking and disregards Jesus' purpose.

22 minutes ago, muppy said:

Ha  well I do think both sides lie. Donald  to me seemingly does it as easily as breathing. I have a big problem with that. Without honesty you IMO lack credibility.

forcing sane rational people to choose the lesser of 2 evils. That''s the crux of it isn't it?

I think he talks a Big Talk but bottom line to me he is an UNTRUSTWORTHY Individual. and a phony faker Christian.  Sign me up to vote for THAT GUY.

🎊

PFFT nope.

Politicians on both sides lying is a given.

This is where an actual reliable media is supposed to come in. Hold everyone regardless of party accountable for their words and actions. The media should also admit when they get it wrong.

We don't have anything close to that.

Just last month we had the media ignoring Biden dementia moments and attacking anyone who asked questions as believing in cheap fakes. Don't believe your lying eyes lest you be labeled a threat to democracy.

Then came the debate.

Quite literally overnight the very same media who told anyone who called attention to Biden dementia episodes conspiracy theorists now were on the get rid of senile Biden bandwagon.

This doesn't bother you at all?

You're too smart for this.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Trump's side has done that itself.

I could explain how globalism and helping our allies abroad is America First, but I don't expect a MAGAT to have the mental capacity to understand this. 

Trump’s side has done exactly what itself?

and a typical response from your ilk -  branding anyone with an opposing view as a “MAGAT” who doesn’t have the mental capacity to understand your opinion.

You don’t know me, my background, and my belief system, and you never will. 

But if you feel comfortable with the current state of decay and decline in this country, that speaks volumes.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Giving free will, but then interjecting is hypocritical. You're calling God a hypocrite.

God does not appoint politicians. I wish that was a universal understanding. The Bible tells us time and again the the Devil rules the earth. He even tempts Jesus by offering him authority over the kingdoms of the world. Obviously, Jesus refuses because he knows he rules a greater domain.

You fail to grasp even the basics of this. 

Condition on the “authority” that the tempter offered was what? To worship the tempter. 

Jesus refused not because he rules a “greater domain” but because his dominion is greater than that of the tempter’s. 

Properly understood, Christianity teaches that Jesus rules both heaven and earth as God and Christ. 

• Like (+1) 1

Lefties are reeling. We are currently in the "denial" stage. But let's be clear, Trump will win "yugely" in November and be your President. Time to get used to it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

Lefties are reeling. We are currently in the "denial" stage. But let's be clear, Trump will win "yugely" in November and be your President. Time to get used to it.

Everything is pointing to this guy being a registered Republican gun nut who wanted to end people with Epstein connections.

the media should plaster Katie Johnson’s allegations against Trump every time this comes up so people know the shooters motivation.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

He did positively nothing to shut it down. Old news. 

We all know the GOP NEVER goes for violent rhetoric

oh. 

image.thumb.png.3fc5761f4acc3da160291f2926c4703a.png

This is the issue with the “news” liberals often refer to.  

If liberals had their way, we’d completely rip up the constitution, legalize pedophilia, and install the nanny state. 

Edited by Bockeye
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Everything is pointing to this guy being a registered Republican gun nut who wanted to end people with Epstein connections.

the media should plaster Katie Johnson’s allegations against Trump every time this comes up so people know the shooters motivation.

Why do you think the media has not run with these allegations? 

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Giving free will, but then interjecting is hypocritical. You're calling God a hypocrite.

God does not appoint politicians. I wish that was a universal understanding. The Bible tells us time and again the the Devil rules the earth. He even tempts Jesus by offering him authority over the kingdoms of the world. Obviously, Jesus refuses because he knows he rules a greater domain.

No, actually I’m not hypocritical or calling God a hypocrite. 

The devil doesn’t rule the Earth. The Holy Spirit, which is God, does. Satan will rule the Earth when the Holy Spirit is removed.

We aren’t there yet.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Where are you getting the Epstein part?