Attempted Assassination on President Trump

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Im curious about something. You said you don't like politics or politicians. But yet I don't see you saying a single bad thing about Biden.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Shooter, used an AR-15 style gun

I wonder if access to such a weapon was a factor in this incident? Maybe not since any ole gun could have done that.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I mean Trump hasn't missed a good chance for a photo op in over 70+ years of his life, lol. He definitely wasn't going to miss this one.

Say what you want about the guy, but that photo goes hard.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

Im curious about something. You said you don't like politics or politicians. But yet I don't see you saying a single bad thing about Biden.

He has admitted to never, not once voting in an election. Not even for local dog catcher.

You admit that and you remove yourself from any and all political discussion.

He's a complete waste of time.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I recommend not arguing with him- he lied and said no one died or was hit. One is dead and one is hospitalized but he doesn't believe that.

Sadly two people died.  One was a 20 year old kid indoctrinated by mentally ill politicians.    Should have never happened.

8 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

I wonder if access to such a weapon was a factor in this incident? Maybe not since any ole gun could have done that.

Bolt actions are more accurate than a semi 

Edited by Tommy Callahan

11 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

What's more surprising is the absence of knee-jerk Dem outrage over gun control in the immediate aftermath of the shooting.

I wonder why .... 

20 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

The only conspiracy theory I have is that part of me believes Trump was not supposed to be alive today. 

The incompetence from the Secret Service, along with the video of the sniper seeming to wait for shots fired to take out the gunman.. and while people in the crowd were trying to alert authorities for (allegedly) minutes as they saw him crawling on the roof with a rifle. 

The only thing Trump did was show defiance and courage that seems to be foreign to many in our modern society. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's both eye opening and typical to see the left celebrating he is alive

can you elaborate on this? to me it reads as total jibberish

13 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

I mean Trump hasn't missed a good chance for a photo op in over 70+ years of his life, lol. He definitely wasn't going to miss this one.

Say what you want about the guy, but that photo goes hard.

Iconic photo. 

Maybe the only photo our great great grandkids will know of him. 

• Agree 1

Just now, ToGoGo said:

Iconic photo. 

Maybe the only photo our great great grandkids will know of him. 

This man has the two most iconic photos of my lifetime with the mugshot and raised fist. 

17 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

I hate trump far more and I have said stuff about Biden. Mainly all people talk about with Biden is his age and I refuse to make fun of an old man for being old. Other than that it’s about high gas prices etc. That goes back to educating yourself, I suggest you do that.

The politicians or people in general I really hate are people like trump.

What is importance to me is not the same as most of you. I can’t believe people will support a rapist pedo thieving fraud narcissist psychopath idiot just because their food and gas are cheaper. Tells me more about you than trump!

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's both eye opening and typical to see the left celebrating he is alive

Would you want us to mourn he isn’t dead? Some of us do have standards you know.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1