Attempted Assassination on President Trump

8 minutes ago, paulmm3 said:

There is an epidemic of left wing violence we need to talk about. This is what, the fourth or fifth right of center leader who has had an assassination attempt the last 12 months? Trump, the leader of Spain's right wing party, the leader of Slovenia, the AfD higher up, and was there someone in the Netherlands too?

Don’t forget Shinzo Abe. Maybe that was more than a year ago though. 

If anybody takes anything away from today (let it be after watching the videos of the female secret service agents) it should be that women don’t belong within 100 miles of any law enforcement career. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Andy1 said:

So can we all agree that violent rhetoric and violent actions have no place in American politics? Whether the victim or target represents the blue or red team shouldn’t matter right? 
It’s all wrong and not acceptable period.

I don't feel like going through 30 plus pages but are people trying to whitewash January 6th with this.

Edited by Doc Brown

2 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Social media is the scourge of civil society. The algorithms are pushing hate which leads to political violence. We all need to figure out a way to live with each other, even if we disagree. 

There were more political assassinations/attempts before social media (JFK, RFK, Truman, Wallace, T. Roosevelt, Reagan, Ford, Lincoln, McKinley, Garfield).  It's actually slowed down this century pry because of enhanced security.

This country is a mess. I guess people my age have been saying this for over a 100 years, "back in my day it was better".  

If we don't collectively get it together soon, we may be the generation that blows it all up

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Well, when you do a coup against the vote and try and steal an election, it needs to be pointed out

Dems don't need to apologize at all, Dictator on day one! He said it He tried a coup, walks like a duck, talks like a duck, its a duck

Convicted felon tough?

***** birds, such as yourself, is why this will escalate. You just can’t help yourself.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

FWIW.......

And this was a 20 year old.

It’s not just a “bad shot”, as Albright puts it, most people don’t have their sites properly aligned to begin with.

Not sure why all the hate for trump. I make 36k more a year since Biden took office and we are worse off financially and we haven’t had any life style changes. We thrived under trump. I’m sure some will blame Trump no matter what for everything 

Edited by Bills!Win!
  • Agree 4

27 minutes ago, Beast said:

It’s not just a “bad shot”, as Albright puts it, most people don’t have their sites properly aligned to begin with.

M3eX.gif

11 hours ago, phypon said:

More footage:

Tibs, is that you?  You said a few days ago about how you were going to go postal.  You Leftist F*cks are out of control!!!

Can someone tell me how he was shot in the right ear when he was looking to his right?  The shooter had to be either behind him or off to the right.  I have looked but have not been able to find info on where the shooter was located with respect to the stage.  Odd.

4 hours ago, Billznut said:

As you ignored people were actually killed today and a former president was almost killed. You REALLY are missing the issue. But then again I don’t expect anything less. See ya Nov 5th!!

Just for clarification, Cheatle does in fact have over two decades of experience with the SS. So don’t always believe everything you see online. 

Fundamentally this is the thing that actually causes all the division.   You are all being manipulated like puppets….both sides

5 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Social media is the scourge of civil society. The algorithms are pushing hate which leads to political violence. We all need to figure out a way to live with each other, even if we disagree. 

If you pull the plug on all the providers or do a massive signal block, problem solved.  Good luck with that.

I can’t imagine being a teacher or a boss and having to put up with people on their phones.

I had a lead once who claimed he was a friend of the owner’s family.  He stepped out of a meeting in the manager’s office to take a call.  When he returned, the manager asked where he went.  He said he went to talk to th3 owner about something.  She replied that the owner was out of town.  He was walked out a little while later.

5 hours ago, stinky finger said:

You're a bigger ***hole than I thought.

Leftist loser.

suck it

1 hour ago, Beast said:

***** birds, such as yourself, is why this will escalate. You just can’t help yourself.

The guy launched a coup against our governmnet. He is a fascist, deal with it

7 hours ago, Capco said:

@Tiberius If you still have a headache, I think this one definitely needs to get laid fwiw 🤣

He can ***** over some old Trump video

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills!Win! said:

Not sure why all the hate for trump. I make 36k more a year since Biden took office and we are worse off financially and we haven’t had any life style changes. We thrived under trump. I’m sure some will blame Trump no matter what for everything 

Well, when you attempt a coup against the governmenet, claim you are going to be a dictator, deport millions of people, etc, people tend to get upset

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills!Win! said:

I said the exact same thing earlier in this thread.   I bought my first house under Trump.    Despite making 20k a year more now we are having a much worse go of it.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, boyst said:

No. They'd disclose nothing. Especially if true at this point... Notifying family and all. And then it'd come from the family before anyone else.

The USSS does not even report attempted presidential attacks/assassinations. They:

1) don't want to promote people to do it because others do it

2) advertise 

3) let it be known how close or not close attempts may get.

There are videos that come out every once in a while from various places about the USSS. One recently was funny. A man and woman in casual dress ring a doorbell on ring cam. A man comes to the door who maybe 20-22. They ask his name and he confirms. They ask him to step outside and he asks why... They say his screen name and ask if he remembers what he said.  He simply goes "yeah, this is about that, huh." And the woman laughs and goes "yes, you'll need to come with us."

The family of the guy posted it after he made politically charged statements is all they said... No idea of the outcome.

If the feds of any type show up at your door just go with them.

I thought I had read this before, but could not recall where, so thanks for confirming.

• Like (+1) 1