Attempted Assassination on President Trump

24 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

While we're going down the conspiracy road with "only Republicans are being targeted" everything's on the table.

I never said that...

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Seriously, **** the media.  Words cannot express how much I despise these people. 

IF that ends up being the actual front page, then I'd agree that the headline should've included "assassination" over "shooting".

But as of right now, that is just some random person on the interwebs and it's best to withhold judgments like yours until it's hot off the presses. 

6 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Please explain why Paul Pelosi was attacked.

Iirc... He had a stalker related to him being pelosi. It was not a right wing guy, nor someone doing so out of political reasons. Sooo... Yeah... That's a big difference.

There also was a lot of crap not mentioned much but this guy had known him a while and had met him, also.

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

stupid. Just plain stupid.

You know what was different in 1963?

No insta-news.

Some reporter hears "popping sounds," sees Trump go (or be pulled) down, posts quick facts as he/she saw/heard them. No benefit of holding the story until you go to press.

And then damn fools start trying to make stupid political points about it.

Just now, boyst said:

nor someone doing so out of political reasons

He literally confessed to a plan to break into the Pelosi home to hold Nancy hostage until she "confessed."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

stupid. Just plain stupid.

You know what was different in 1963?

No insta-news.

Some reporter hears "popping sounds," sees Trump go (or be pulled) down, posts quick facts as he/she saw/heard them. No benefit of holding the story until you go to press.

And then damn fools start trying to make stupid political points about it.

He literally confessed to a plan to break into the Pelosi home to hold Nancy hostage until she "confessed."

Uh huh. But was he Republican 😘

1 minute ago, boyst said:

Iirc... He had a stalker related to him being pelosi. It was not a right wing guy, nor someone doing so out of political reasons. Sooo... Yeah... That's a big difference.

There also was a lot of crap not mentioned much but this guy had known him a while and had met him, also.

If I had to wager money on it, I'd wager that the attack on Paul Pelosi was motivated by prolonged political rhetoric.  

1 minute ago, Capco said:

If I had to wager money on it, I'd wager that the attack on Paul Pelosi was motivated by prolonged political rhetoric.  

Pelosis attacker was a far right winger which doesn't make him any more Republican than an antifa or commie being a Democrat.

He was a looney.

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

Keep you tin foil hat firmly attached to your cranium.  You believe some wacky conspiracy *****.  

17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Reliable. 

NY Times is such scum. They should be embarrassed but of course they’re not. They just prove day in and day out how they are just a corrupt voice for democrats. 

6 minutes ago, boyst said:

Pelosis attacker was a far right winger which doesn't make him any more Republican than an antifa or commie being a Democrat.

He was a looney.

I can buy that.

And if this POS that wanted to circumvent our electoral process through extrajudicial means is purported as being a far left winger Antifa commie, will you buy that as legitimate and not representative of Democrats in general?

Edited by Capco
  • Like (+1) 1

Social media is the scourge of civil society. The algorithms are pushing hate which leads to political violence. We all need to figure out a way to live with each other, even if we disagree. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2