Attempted Assassination on President Trump

Just now, boyst said:

Anyone who quotes sotomayer to use an intellectual source is automatically discredited. Her feeble brain doesn't understand the actions of a president do not involve the assassination of a president. Jesus Christ, sotomayer is a DEI embarrassment. At least KJB has some background in law, and Kagan generally keeps her unqualified mouth shut.

Except i was quoting Trumps own attorney who said assassination could be an official act.

Were you born this stupid or did you just grow into it?

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

You ***** moronic leftists can go ***** yourself. Hope your whole ideology gets aborted like the babies you can’t wait to kill. You sick *****. Hope you never see a nut case dem in office again. #######s ***** your whole communist party 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

12 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Arizona GOP Senate candidate Lake, a possible Trump running mate, told supporters at a rally what they need to do to prepare for the “intense” upcoming election: “We are going to put on the armor of God. And maybe strap on a Glock on the side of us just in case.”

In Georgia, state Sen. Colton Moore warned politico-turned-podcaster Steve Bannon that any prosecution of Trump would lead to a likely civil war. “I don’t want to have to draw my rifle,”

In online posts from November 2020 presented by the prosecution, Biggs openly called for civil war — and echoed many of the extreme statements Republican leaders are still making almost daily on a vast array of right-wing news outlets. In a jailhouse phone call to conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, Biggs said he believed Trump would pardon him when the former president is rightfully restored to power.

Goes both ways.  

You honestly can see the difference of these actions stating defense vs the ***** the Democrats have said?

I'm too lazy to draw it out and likely guess you're too confused to take a lot of discussion... So here is a likely futile attempt.

1) wearing armour and dawning a sidearm in the same sentence doesn't mean they're going to offensively attack. Id have to see the full quote. But iirc it wasn't a "go approach them when you see them" like Waters.

2) a guy saying he doesn't want to use his weapon is a call for violence? A call that sometht could cause violence... I don't get it. That's weak.

3) not familiar with it but if he's talking to Alex Jones I'm sure he's someone who has a ton of influence. ... Not.

Anymore hot takes?

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

You ***** moronic leftists can go ***** yourself. Hope your whole ideology gets aborted like the babies you can’t wait to kill. You sick *****. Hope you never see a nut case dem in office again. #######s ***** your whole communist party 

ok

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Except i was quoting Trumps own attorney who said assassination could be an official act.

Were you born this stupid or did you just grow into it?

You didn't quote it. You paraphrased.  Big difference.

If you want to quote it I can again take what sotomayer said and show you it was a complete bull#### line she opened up and pigeonholed him in.

Want to try again?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

You didn't quote it. You paraphrased.  Big difference.

If you want to quote it I can again take what sotomayer said and show you it was a complete bull#### line she opened up and pigeonholed him in.

Want to try again?

You’re such a snowflake.

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Like (+1) 1

So can we all agree that violent rhetoric and violent actions have no place in American politics? Whether the victim or target represents the blue or red team shouldn’t matter right? 
It’s all wrong and not acceptable period.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

You’re such a snowflake.

Snowflake is so 2016... Do you not understand what she said and he said? Jesus Christ, go chase cars or something.. I don't have time for your feeble stupidity.

@Joe Ferguson forever here's more of your stuff you said doesn't exist...liar.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, boyst said:

Snowflake is so 2016... Do you not understand what she said and he said? Jesus Christ, go chase cars or something.. I don't have time for your feeble stupidity.

@Joe Ferguson forever here's more of your stuff you said doesn't exist...liar.

Go whine your therapist about the DEI hires that hurt you.

The argument was clear. If a President assassinated a political opponent it could fall under official act. 

Im sorry your reading comprehension isn’t great. Maybe if you fell under DEI, you could have gone to a real school to learn things like how for read.

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Like (+1) 2