Attempted Assassination on President Trump

34 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

If he can hire and effectively fire the chairman of the FED, pick the board members and influence their decisions is he not the head of the FED?  He is essentially the boss of the guy who is the head of the board in name.  

I also did not blame roundybout for COViD and the attempted murder of a President but your party and it's rhetoric did lead to both.

Had the J6 rioters got the noose over Pences head and injured him, yes I'd be upset.  Shooting someone is not the same of shouting threats but good try.

No party in the US was responsible for Covid.

Short of getting a noose over Pence's head, everything is aokay with you.  That says alot about you.  

38 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Had the J6 rioters got the noose over Pences head and injured him, yes I'd be upset.  Shooting someone is not the same of shouting threats but good try.

I hope the former president is not severely injured and makes a full recovery, but there was a heck of a lot more bodily harm done overall on J6 than to his ear.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

They were saying it long before J6…So you can try to come up with another excuse…👍

So you admit Jan 6 is a good reason to say he is a threat to democracy, good! 👍

39 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You said there is a difference between thinking someone is bad for democracy vs wanting them killed.  

Absolutely.  

But you can falsely claim democracy is at risk then be shocked this happens.  

More importantly when people on my side warn you that will happen they brush it off as “conspiracy.”

I'm not particularly shocked that it happened but he was and still is a threat to democracy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

FU

No, I have a headache

5 minutes ago, boyst said:

Does this help??? 🤣🤣TDS forever

All three, Trump, Hitler and Mussolini all did coups or attempted coups, so ya

Where is Tibs?  You know if was that *****.

4 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I'm not particularly shocked that it happened but he was and still is a threat to democracy.

I think you are.  Should you be scared?

20 minutes ago, boyst said:

Pelosi, waters, aoc, Biden, Harris, the muslim from Minnesota who married her brother, the whacko from Texas with the goofy hats, Scarborough, the 12 yr old boy chick on MSNBC (maddow... Took me a min)...

Kathy griffin

Katie perry

A few rappers have had dead Trump in their video

The one late night guy with glasses who was on comedy Central

Pretty much Anyone with pronouns on their bio

...***** at this point I think big bird has called for stopping trump.

You have TDS sweetheart. We don't expect you to grasp the reality of rhetoric against the GOP.

Where'd the crowd go? Where did the other people go? It's possibly real, but so was the moon landing.

Arizona GOP Senate candidate Lake, a possible Trump running mate, told supporters at a rally what they need to do to prepare for the “intense” upcoming election: “We are going to put on the armor of God. And maybe strap on a Glock on the side of us just in case.”

In Georgia, state Sen. Colton Moore warned politico-turned-podcaster Steve Bannon that any prosecution of Trump would lead to a likely civil war. “I don’t want to have to draw my rifle,”

In online posts from November 2020 presented by the prosecution, Biggs openly called for civil war — and echoed many of the extreme statements Republican leaders are still making almost daily on a vast array of right-wing news outlets. In a jailhouse phone call to conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, Biggs said he believed Trump would pardon him when the former president is rightfully restored to power.

Goes both ways.  

Edited by nedboy7
  • Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, boyst said:

That is 100% the stupidest statement made in this thread, considering more than 2 people said they wish he was dead... Congratulations on your accomplishments. Condolences to your parents.

Now, while you're drinking your fruit through a straw... Where is it in the legal proceedings in the presidents capacity to do this? Also, do you understand what remanding a decision to a lower court to review before granting a ruling is?

Jesus Christ, I often wondered who the stupidest person on this site was... I hate that I found out. 

I don’t know. Have you seen your comments 99 percent of the time?

Trumps attorney in arguments:

In a question to Sauer, Justice Sonia Sotomayor posed a hypothetical: If the president ordered the military to assassinate a rival he views as corrupt, “is that within his official act for which he can get immunity?” Sauer answered that, “it would depend,” but “we can see that could well be an official act.”

Edited by Backintheday544

Just now, CoudyBills said:

Where is Tibs?  You know if was that *****.

He just posted like two posts before yours...

How to say "I don't bother reading" without saying it.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, boyst said:

Pelosi, waters, aoc, Biden, Harris, the muslim from Minnesota who married her brother, the whacko from Texas with the goofy hats, Scarborough, the 12 yr old boy chick on MSNBC (maddow... Took me a min)...

Kathy griffin

Katie perry

A few rappers have had dead Trump in their video

The one late night guy with glasses who was on comedy Central

Pretty much Anyone with pronouns on their bio

...***** at this point I think big bird has called for stopping trump.

You have TDS sweetheart. We don't expect you to grasp the reality of rhetoric against the GOP.

Where'd the crowd go? Where did the other people go? It's possibly real, but so was the moon landing.

I mean, I don’t know if it was doctored so elimination of the background makes it easier to see it? The fist pumping photos don’t have a crowd behind them either.

Edited by Beast
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, CoudyBills said:

So many posts, so much bull#### to read.  I don't care what you r3tards were dicksucking...er discussing.

At least load the last page before posting.  Now you look kind of ######ed for not doing so.  

HOW IS THAT CENSORED?!  Commie mods.

Just now, Capco said:

At least load the last page before posting.  Now you look kind of ######ed for not doing so.  

HOW IS THAT CENSORED?!  Commie mods.

Dear sir, I didn't care to read it to begin with.  

1 minute ago, CoudyBills said:

Dear sir, I didn't care to read it to begin with.  

Dear Sir/Madame/It,

I regretfully inform you that you failed to sign your previous correspondence and hence I cannot verify its authenticity.  

Yours in harmony,

Lord Cap of House Co, 1st Viscount Co

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I don’t know. Have you seen your comments 99 percent of the time?

Trumps attorney in arguments:

In a question to Sauer, Justice Sonia Sotomayor posed a hypothetical: If the president ordered the military to assassinate a rival he views as corrupt, “is that within his official act for which he can get immunity?” Sauer answered that, “it would depend,” but “we can see that could well be an official act.”

Anyone who quotes sotomayer to use an intellectual source is automatically discredited. Her feeble brain doesn't understand the actions of a president do not involve the assassination of a president. Jesus Christ, sotomayer is a DEI embarrassment. At least KJB has some background in law, and Kagan generally keeps her unqualified mouth shut.