Attempted Assassination on President Trump

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I gotta disagree, they are supposed to cover all aspects of where a threat should come from

Correct. An elevated rooftop only 150 yds away should very well be within the SS security perimeter.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaninSarasota said:

Correct. An elevated rooftop only 150 yds away should very well be within the SS security perimeter.

The tallest structures within 1/2 mile are generally manned in typical USSS coverage. The anti sniper teams are sometimes contracted, as well.

The anti sniper team took out the shooter within seconds. You can hear on live mic the USSS team on trump confirming the shooter is down.

Counter sniper teams are pretty stressful and have a difficult job. There is at least one at every Bills game just above the analog clock, or were there until 2 seasons ago. They have moved a lot of the survelan to digital with a few guys ready by the scope.

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Embarrassing and pathetic on your part. Don’t be a Tiberius. 

I’m just saying, there is already a search for a scapegoat and they’ve got the wrong guy

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Oh here we go with this martyr act 

Just now, Roundybout said:

I’m just saying, there is already a search for a scapegoat and they’ve got the wrong guy

And left wingers are bemoaning the “failure”, claiming it was flying glass rather than a bullet, and running with any available conspiracy. So I ask, what’s the effing point of your original comment? It’s pathetic. Don’t be a Tiberius. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I’m not the one who started talking about what a great photo op this was or trump just won. Wow. Thanks for your useless input as always.

Understood and I understand Mr. P. I don't post here often.

Just now, JDHillFan said:

And left wingers are bemoaning the “failure”, claiming it was flying glass rather than a bullet, and running with any available conspiracy. So I ask, what’s the effing point of your original comment? It’s pathetic. Don’t be a Tiberius. 

My point is this is why this kind of ***** can’t happen, because SOMEONE is going to retaliate. And then it goes back and forth. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

My point is this is why this kind of ***** can’t happen, because SOMEONE is going to retaliate. And then it goes back and forth. 

F*CK YOU.  You are the reason this happened.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

And your way of highlighting it is “here comes the right wing violence”. Effing embarrassing but you run with it. You clearly don’t know another way. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1