Attempted Assassination on President Trump

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

Do you even read what you write?  Do you even know what message board you are replying to?  I forgot that you've been called out as a multi-board troll. You'll be gone from here soon just like BillSlime is gone...  

do you even read what you write? Someone followed me over here, stalker, and I’m the troll? LOL. Ok you believe everything you read.

2 hours ago, 4th&long said:

It was staged. The person was that bad a shot? No one behind him was hit? Trump looks like a martyr.

This is a new low for you... wow

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Rushing to out oneself as an assh*le is an interesting phenomenon. At least a couple here excited to do it. Sad. 

4th and long is far below folks like Tibs. Tibs is a useful idiot as fodder who doesn't even believe his own BS.

4th is a lonely old dude who trolls message boards to have any connections to others. He's admitted this on other boards. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, boyst said:

4th and long is far below folks like Tibs. Tibs is a useful idiot as fodder who doesn't even believe his own BS.

4th is a lonely old dude who trolls message boards to have any connections to others. He's admitted this on other boards. 

Oh no my qu eer stalker. What shall I do? 

3 minutes ago, T&C said:

This is a new low for you... wow

I’m not the one who started talking about what a great photo op this was or trump just won. Wow. Thanks for your useless input as always.

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

I’m not the one who started talking about what a great photo op this was or trump just won. Wow. Thanks for your useless input as always.

You are a pathetic human being.  I have a feeling you will be off this board soon...

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

You followed us to the new place to harass us, B word. 

If that is what you want to believe to sleep better at night? Fine by me. 

why do you come here then? all you do is insult this board. To stalk me? 

Just now, phypon said:

You are a pathetic human being.  I have a feeling you will be off this board soon...

You are a pathetic human being. I have a feeling you will be off this message board soon.

1 minute ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

says the side who started the whole thing with the whole "Trump incited insurrection" ruse

He did. Wake up!

14 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

"you guys" ??

I am concerned about the nation (and the impact of the election, first and foremost. Our country is in the shi*ter due to the destruction wrought by the Biden Presidency. I'd vote for ANYONE other than Biden.  

This is not going away anytime soon. Expect this to pick up steam. It will only get nastier and nastier over the next 3-4 months.