Attempted Assassination on President Trump

18 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

By this logic, isn’t the currrnt inflation crisis Trumps fault for releasing the stimulus checks?

Why were stimulus checks needed is my question to you? I think Because a few weeks to stop the spread turned into years. Protect the vulnerable turned into arrest people for being outside and shut every buisness down. By the way as democrats did that. pelosi announced a second round would be held back until after the election aka blackmail voters who had no choice but starve as biden promised free money as soon as he got in.

Edited by Buffarukus

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Why were gas prices low? Oh that’s right because no one driving anywhere. Supply and demand. And people had more money in there pockets? What the ***** are you talking about? I need to get a job with you. Good for you for having extra money in your pocket, I don’t begrudge any one doing well if they work hard for it.

Oh my Lord.  You do know Trump was President before COVID right?  

Not going to bother with you any longer.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Buddy I WISH the Dems were competent enough to pull off half the stuff you accuse us of 

The Dems: secretly controlling everything everywhere but also unable to get a very old and unpopular man to not be their nominee. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

You know the President is the head of the FED right?   Inflation did not rise under Trump.   The current s*** show as you put it is 100% on the idiot in charge now.

Done interacting with you guys.   Your party has shown how far they will go when someone won't blindly follow your nonsense.   I want my country back.

When you didn't get your way during his presidency you unleashed a virus and burned cities down.  Now you try and kill him?

The party of peace my ass.  The party of spoiled, entitled, losers with serious Mental Health issues.

The party of children. Make believe bull####.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Person in the crowd is dead, shooter dead and another in serious condition. Not a Beebe gun

Did here popping before he covered his ear, so some type of gun probably

Being reported two dead

The shooter and an attendee

Shooter is (reportedly) self identified Antifa who uploaded a video beforehand  saying “justice is coming”

*Take this all with a grain of salt 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What type of gun? No way it was a rifle, possibly a hand gun, could of been a crazy person with a BB gun, who knows

I would imagine a handgun. I wouldn’t say for sure. The shooter (dead from what is reported) could have been bumped, shaking….whatever so maybe it was a rifle. Doubtful but I wouldn’t say no.

An attendee is dead so it wasn’t a bb gun.

Just now, Beast said:

I would imagine a handgun. I wouldn’t say for sure. The shooter (dead from what is reported) could have been bumped, shaking….whatever so maybe it was a rifle. Doubtful but I wouldn’t say no.

An attendee is dead so it wasn’t a bb gun.

The Secret Service probably killed the attendee, I would guess. A guy with a gun in the crowd, they probably just started shooting into the crowd, right?