Attempted Assassination on President Trump

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

If you'd like I'll PM you details but he is a troll. He sought out the other bills board with the folks who left here (because of people like him among other reasons) to try and harass them. This was just some of his crap. 

Nah, I don’t need any further proof. Now is not the time for his whacky ***** or politics at all. This is insanity and I fear the repercussions. But for now I just hope Trump is ok or will be soon. 

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

One source said it was a .22 they heard. If that just grazed him, it wouldn't do much damage, especially in the ear where there isn't much blood flow. 

A .22? So a stupid crazy person did this.

8 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

i used to think you were a fellow democrat with some strong - if not sometimes whacky - points of view. Now I know you’re just a troll. 

this is historic. This just handed him the keys to the oval. And this was disgusting. 

See, even you’re saying this just handed him the keys to the Oval Office. The guy gets shot and this is what people talk about and I’m the ass? LOL 

if I was a trump or Biden supporter the last thing I would talk about if he just got shot is he just won the election! Thanks for proving my point.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

FU

Bring it you idiot. Anytime, any place.

You enjoy stirring the pot and are reveling this happened. This is bad all the way around. I’d be saying the same thing if it was Biden or any candidate.

F**king moron Tibs

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

You think whoever has Biden’s remote control will steer him to a podium to make a statement on this condemning it and wishing Trump a speedy recovery? 

Edited by stevestojan

They are saying it was a long range shot, but we heard the popping

1 minute ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Bring it you idiot. Anytime, any place.

You enjoy stirring the pot and are reveling this happened. This is bad all the way around. I’d be saying the same thing if it was Biden or any candidate.

F**king moron Tibs

You are excited and lashing out, you will be ok