Attempted Assassination on President Trump

4 minutes ago, Beast said:

Multiple gun shots and his ear bleeding. Clear assassination attempt.

You’re a piece of ***** *****. My partner at work was grazed in her ear when someone try to murder her. You’re a ***** internet ***** that wouldn’t think of saying your ***** in public.

Alex Jones is going out of business. I’m just picking up the torch for him. You guys liked him. 

There are people in this world who have the ability to think and perform simple calculations that are cheering this. They are also on this board.

If this is you you're a piece of *****. Just so we are clear, I think you're a piece of *****.😘

Of course, the 4th and longs, the idiots who can't actually think while they're too stupid to perform basic things... They don't count because who cares.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

That shot of him with his fist in the air just won him the election. Similar thing happened to Bolonsaro in Brazil in 2018. 

I don’t disagree with you but the election is the last thing a lot of us are thinking about right now.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

It was staged. The person was that bad a shot? No one behind him was hit? Trump looks like a martyr.

i used to think you were a fellow democrat with some strong - if not sometimes whacky - points of view. Now I know you’re just a troll. 

this is historic. This just handed him the keys to the oval. And this was disgusting. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

Alex Jones is going out of business. I’m just picking up the torch for him. You guys liked him. 

Like I said, you’re a big ***** ***** and you know it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, boyst said:

There are people in this world who have the ability to think and perform simple calculations that are cheering this. They are also on this board.

If this is you you're a piece of *****. Just so we are clear, I think you're a piece of *****.😘

Of course, the 4th and longs, the idiots who can't actually think while they're too stupid to perform basic things... They don't count because who cares.  

Just putting it out there that I am absolutely not cheering this. Scary stuff. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

If he is not taken out first. 

This is exactly what I’m talking about. Trump gets shot and the first thing my bother tells me when he calls me it’s this will unite the right. You mean you weren’t united before??? And now this *****.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

i used to think you were a fellow democrat with some strong - if not sometimes whacky - points of view. Now I know you’re just a troll. 

this is historic. This just handed him the keys to the oval. And this was disgusting. 

If you'd like I'll PM you details but he is a troll. He sought out the other bills board with the folks who left here (because of people like him among other reasons) to try and harass them. This was just some of his crap. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The beeding sure stopped fast

One source said it was a .22 they heard. If that just grazed him, it wouldn't do much damage, especially in the ear where there isn't much blood flow. 

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

People are scared for the future of the country. It doesn't take much to move the crazies out there. 

The future is literally being told that Hitler will be the next president. This is what the Democrats have been screaming and when you have a chance to stop Hitler you do. People are so convinced he is that bad.

Disclaimer ...This does not in anyway endorse any republican message, folks.

1 minute ago, boyst said:

If you'd like I'll PM you details but he is a troll. He sought out the other bills board with the folks who left here (because of people like him among other reasons) to try and harass them. This was just some of his crap. 

I’d rather be a troll than the trash you are LOL. Just trash, no one cares what you think.