Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

12 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

LOL. The brain-dead one is staring back at you from the mirror. 

No.  It's you and your dumb-ass pals who want President Trump dead so you can get more handout's.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Irv said:

No.  It's you and your dumb-ass pals who want President Trump dead so you can get more handout's.  What a mess.  

Per-Irv at it again. 1. no we don't want him dead, we just want him to go away, violence has no place in American politics, it's not just a slogan it's a belief. 2. "hand outs" you mean like Oil and Gas subsidies, or the farm subsidies or the tax loopholes for large corps like Walmart and amazon who pay almost not taxes? 

and the "what a mess" as if you are some genius on high making a pronouncement instead of the sad weird person on a backwater political message board. 

and I know your clever little mind is going to say "but but but you're here so what does that make you..."

It makes me sad. 

Americans are just sick of all this chaos.

This Google trend is the most telling Trump is done for:

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 3-m&geo=US&q=Trump donation&hl=en

After the first attempt there was a huge surge in people Google Trump donations. Barely a blip after this one.

Momentum is dead for MAGA

12 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Per-Irv at it again. 1. no we don't want him dead, we just want him to go away, violence has no place in American politics, it's not just a slogan it's a belief. 2. "hand outs" you mean like Oil and Gas subsidies, or the farm subsidies or the tax loopholes for large corps like Walmart and amazon who pay almost not taxes? 

and the "what a mess" as if you are some genius on high making a pronouncement instead of the sad weird person on a backwater political message board. 

and I know your clever little mind is going to say "but but but you're here so what does that make you..."

It makes me sad. 

For every brain-dead loser like you there is another who wants him dead.  You must not own a television or computer.  What a mess.    

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Keep talking out your ass Per-Irv.

You're still shooting your jizz hole off?  I thought I ran you off this website.  You are being played the fool by Obammy.  Don't fall for it again genius.   

Edited by Irv

Just now, Irv said:

You are being played the fool by Obammy.  Don't fall for it again genius.    

So how would that work? I don't want to kill political opponents which is Obama's plan for what again? Or Obama's plan is to have you post about "all Liberals" wanting to kill political opponent and I'm folioing for it by saying your sweeping generalizations are wrong? 

J6 - Trump mob

Calls for civil war - Trump / Flynn / Stone et al

First assignation attempt MAGA household

Second  "attempt" - loony all over the place person who house have been getting professional help (not you per-Irv but but not far off)

Serious question are you off your meds?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

these morons are fully able to delude themselves on just about everything...wouldn't concern me if there weren't so many of them.

Can't win with the duly elected candidate.  Insert Obammy puppet 2 and assassinate the opponent.  You're a sick f*ck.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1