Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

So this guy wanted to recruit for the war in Ukraine, meets with government insiders who likely tell him Trump will pull out of Ukraine, and next thing you know he's taking shots at him when nobody knew he was going to be there. Hmm nothing to see here....

• Like (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, K D said:

So this guy wanted to recruit for the war in Ukraine, meets with government insiders who likely tell him Trump will pull out of Ukraine, and next thing you know he's taking shots at him when nobody knew he was going to be there. Hmm nothing to see here....

Spot on. 

and that quick the left is joking about it and trying to Blue anon the entire thing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Pokymarket moved 1 point over night. Everyone knows it’ll have no election effect.

Trivia: last presidential candidate to survive 2 assassination attempts, lost.

As more in known about Ryan Routh I'm 100% certain by the end of the day your cult of chaos will be calling him a patriot. Meanwhile, its been stated that social media platforms are working feverishly to remove his anti-Trump posts in order to mitigate any fallout to the party.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Scum like @ChiGoose, dopey @4th&long, @Tiberius, and other idiots I forget are responsible for these assassination attempts with their nonsense threats to democracy drivel.  What a mess.  

“People on a random message board are responsible for what nutjobs do. I am a smart person and definitely not a moron.”

Irv’s brain is the real mess here. 

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

“People on a random message board are responsible for what nutjobs do. I am a smart person and definitely not a moron.”

Irv’s brain is the real mess here. 

No.  Dirt like you and your other brain-dead buddies are responsible.  You're trash.  You should be ashamed of yourselves.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Leftist believe the possibility the voters decide to elect a candidate that isn't sponsored and controlled by the left is a risk and a threat to democracy. The election of that candidate can't be allowed to happen. The will of the people means nothing. Only the result matters which is they win. An unacceptable candidate can't be allowed to win and it must be stopped through any means including assassination and domestic terrorism. They see no limits on what is acceptable to stop it. The Democrats are the actual threat to democracy. All their rhetoric is complete BS. What they're deathly afraid of is losing power which will result in and end to their disastrous social experiment.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1