Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

5 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Never forget! …..Yup the world would be a better place without DT

You’re just spouting Russian talking points because Putin came out and endorsed Kamala…

4 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Sounds like no shots were fired except for the SS. The gun carrier was about a half mile from Donald when they shot at him. Interestingly, in FLA it is legal to conceal carry. Did the gun owner break a law or did they infringe on his 2A rights?

I think they infringed on his right to shoot the president…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Sounds like no shots were fired except for the SS. The gun carrier was about a half mile from Donald when they shot at him. Interestingly, in FLA it is legal to conceal carry. Did the gun owner break a law or did they infringe on his 2A rights?

Man, that sounds a lot like infringement of that dude’s rights. So anyone in a half mile of a politician just practicing their 2A rights is now a problem? That sounds anti-murcan. 

side note: anyone have the thoughts and prayers covered? If not, I can hit up the former if someone else wants to grab the latter. 

Edited by stevestojan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Biden has spent more days on vacation than anyone but why are you changing the subject?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_vacations#Known_totals

Wiki disagrees with you. But wow didn’t know Bush was so high

I’m mot changing the subject you’re the one who brought up Biden at the beach. I just wanted to make sure you knew Trumps vacation history since you’re so mad at Biden’s.

Hopefully since you’re so mad at Biden at Trumps is higher, you will change you vote.

#themoreyouknow

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

Man, that sounds a lot like infringement of that dude’s rights. So anyone in a half mile of a politician just practicing their 2A rights is now a problem? That sounds anti-murcan. 

side note: anyone have the thoughts and prayers covered? If not, I can hit up the former if someone else wants to grab the latter. 

All I have are thots.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Never forget! …..Yup the world would be a better place without DT

What a sad pathetic life that is. You want somebody you don’t even know dead.

Think about that for second.

I want you to your local bar, is that is Jamestown by the way? And say what you just said.

3 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

What a sad pathetic life that is. You want somebody you don’t even know dead.

Think about that for second.

I want you to your local bar, is that is Jamestown by the way? And say what you just said.

Oh….I know hiM🤪

Ahhh… the tier! Your right Trump world! Last time I checked they sent a kid to shoot a bunch of innocent people at Tops….Bravo!,

Edited by TH3

15 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_vacations#Known_totals

Wiki disagrees with you. But wow didn’t know Bush was so high

I’m mot changing the subject you’re the one who brought up Biden at the beach. I just wanted to make sure you knew Trumps vacation history since you’re so mad at Biden’s.

Hopefully since you’re so mad at Biden at Trumps is higher, you will change you vote.

#themoreyouknow

the point was Biden can sit at the beach with no issues yet trump cannot. You realize that right? Right?

Hey everyone! It’s cool that someone tried to assassinate trump twice because….ya know the ticket of a libertarian party NH took down a post saying it was okay to attempt to do something to Kamala and we all know that the Libertarians are all for Trump something something something 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You are proof of that.

You guys are such puds….I have been reading this crap show forum for decades …..during the Obama presidency there were literally 1000’s of post here from pre-MAGA tards ITCHING for a civil war…because you had more bullets and guns….wtf….even your leader talked about a second amendment solution 

puds and tards …you are pathetic 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, TH3 said:

You guys are such puds….I have been reading this crap show forum for decades …..during the Obama presidency there were literally 1000’s of post here from pre-MAGA tards ITCHING for a civil war…because you had more bullets and guns….wtf….even your leader talked about a second amendment solution 

puds and tards …you are pathetic 

These idiots will post Tim Pool’s weekly “it’s civil war time” tweet and then whine about the consequences.