Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

18 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

What type of human garbage makes light of a situation like this?

The Leftists here on this board.  Complete scumbag, trash.  They make me ashamed to be a Bills fan having them in our ranks.  The Leftys on here are truly, truly, disturbingly disgusting.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

You hurt his feelings. Go confess on your Trump Bible and atone with 3 Trump steaks.

I mean I'm not happy about this "attempt", but I don't feel inclined to care too much either. Am I required to be angry?

Just now, phypon said:

The Leftists here on this board.  Complete scumbag, trash.  They make me ashamed to be a Bills fan having them in our ranks.  The Leftys on here are truly, truly, disturbingly disgusting.  

Who hurt your feefees?

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

You hurt his feelings. Go confess on your Trump Bible and atone with 3 Trump steaks.

I have done things for this country that would have you crying in corner.

You don’t like trump don’t ***** vote for him, no need for attempted assassinations that you people have been mocking and jeering on.

This is how wars are started and I have been to this type of war it’s not something to joke about.

Show some decency.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Commsvet11 said:

I have done things for this country that would have you crying in corner.

You don’t like trump don’t ***** vote for him, no need for attempted assassinations that you people have been mocking and jeering on.

This is how wars are started and I have been to this type of war it’s not something to joke about.

Show some decency.

2 hours earlier:

That’s a bit of egging on an assassination attempt no? I’d say more so than me bringing up the fact Trumps girlfriend is coming to save the day.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

He needs to be locked up for his own safety. Too many gun nuts running around this country. Why is he always golfing?

biden hangs out at the beach every week and nobody goes near him. Despite the supposed right wing violent gun nuts. Why’s that?

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, phypon said:

They're watching the political and social psychological thriller play out on the big screen and all through the show they have no awareness or comprehension that they're rooting for the bad guys.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

biden hangs out at the beach every week and nobody goes near him. Despite the supposed right wing violent gun nuts. Why’s that?

yea let’s not vote for someone who is going to vacation and take a bunch of days off as President.

That knocks out Trump for you who spent 307 days of his presidency golfing (about 25 percent of them) https://seattlemedium.com/donald-trump-spent-almost-a-year-playing-golf-during-presidency/

So are you voting Stein?

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

2 hours earlier:

That’s a bit of egging on an assassination attempt no? I’d say more so than me bringing up the fact Trumps girlfriend is coming to save the day.

Too bad Trump is running on the republican ticket not the ***** ticket of Libertarian Party NH, that by the way took it down because people can show decency except for you, what kind of B word does it take to root for your opponents to be killed? 

5 minutes ago, TH3 said:

No kidding…Time for thoughts and prayers…too early to talk about gun control….

I have gun control, I haven’t tried to kill liberals or politicians your side on the other hand…….:

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Too bad Trump is running on the republican ticket not the ***** ticket of Libertarian Party NH, that by the way took it down because people can show decency except for you, what kind of B word does it take to root for your opponents to be killed? 

Time down the rhetoric man. I just posted what Trumps girlfriend posted.

Guess who the libertarian party of NH supports. It’s Trump.

are you not happy Trumps girlfriend is there on the ground! 

You could just go hope on MAGA Twitter to see the homoerotic photos of Trump after this if you want too.

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

I have gun control, I haven’t tried to kill liberals or politicians your side on the other hand…….:

It was a register Republican first go  ….tard

1 minute ago, Commsvet11 said:

Don't waste your time replying to the Leftys on here.  She will only deflect again and try changing the subject to vacation time or something else.  They are scumbags and not worth your time replying to them.  Not that they needed to, but they really are confirming that they are horrible human beings.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, TH3 said:

No kidding…Time for thoughts and prayers…too early to talk about gun control….

Let’s not forget your sadness that Trump wasn’t assassinated twice. But just like a ***** liberal they can’t do anything right no matter how many attempts 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

yea let’s not vote for someone who is going to vacation and take a bunch of days off as President.

That knocks out Trump for you who spent 307 days of his presidency golfing (about 25 percent of them) https://seattlemedium.com/donald-trump-spent-almost-a-year-playing-golf-during-presidency/

So are you voting Stein?

Biden has spent more days on vacation than anyone but why are you changing the subject?

Edited by aristocrat

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

Let’s not forget your sadness that Trump wasn’t assassinated twice. But just like a ***** liberal they can’t do anything right no matter how many attempts 

Never forget! …..Yup the world would be a better place without DT