Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

winning most of the time.  It's why I'm for the establishment....and you're not.

OK Obammy puppet lover.  I'll run you off again, of you want.  Keep it up.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Irv said:

OK Obammy puppet lover.  I'll run you off again, of you want.  Keep it up.  

winning most of the time.  It's why I'm for the establishment....and you're not.

It proves it's just a statist puppet and bandwagon er.  Anything to be on the winning team. Very insecure people often have to be on a team as they don't have much to offer on an individual level. 

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

winning most of the time.  It's why I'm for the establishment....and you're not.

It proves it's just a statist puppet and bandwagon er.  Anything to be on the winning team. Very insecure people often have to be on a team as they don't have much to offer on an individual level. 

I played by the rules and succeeded.  you want to change the rules...

says it all

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

When you watched Star Wars for the first time I'm guessing you were rooting for The Empire.

May the force be with you.  Look harder

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

When you watched Star Wars for the first time I'm guessing you were rooting for The Empire.

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I played by the rules and succeeded.  you want to change the rules...

says it all

May the force be with you.  Look harder

If we are talking Star Wars and politics, I am the equivalent of late life Luke Skywalker deciding that he is done with both sides and isolating themselves on a mountain.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Lefties all over social media trying to blue anon this like the last few Dem assassins/mass shooters. 

This guys definitely working with the spooks at Langley, along with Nazis, and perhaps other domestic terrorists but I'm guessing this assassination attempt is not sanctioned by the agency. He was captured but 1,000 to 1 he doesn't live long enough to make it to trial where he might out some agency assets. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This guys definitely working with the spooks at Langley, along with Nazis, and perhaps other domestic terrorists but I'm guessing this assassination attempt is not sanctioned by the agency. He was captured but 1,000 to 1 he doesn't live long enough to make it to trial where he might out some agency assets. 

Huh?  Ever think the deep state might really be deep pocketed opportunists like Musk who said "No one is even trying to assassinate Harris/Biden" on X?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Huh?  Ever think the deep state might really be deep pocketed opportunists like Musk who said "No one is even trying to assassinate Harris/Biden" on X?

He was just banned in Brazil so ummm…..no.  

France is arresting Social Media CEOs bc they no longer control the CCP narrative.  

But go Ukraine!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Sadly, he's not banned here.

How dare a social media platform allow both sides to speak freely! The nerve of them! Just for the record, Musk is not a conservative. He is a liberal who is a free speech absolutist.

Remember when the liberal party used to champion freedom of speech?

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

How dare a social media platform allow both sides to speak freely! The nerve of them!

Remember when the liberal party used to champion freedom of speech?

It's ok for a man with global influence and the ear of the other candidate, to call for assassination?  you MAGAs are shameless.

There is no liberal party.  But we support this core democratic principle

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

It's ok for a man with global influence and the ear of the other candidate, call for assassination?  you MAGAs are shameless.

What democrat is Trump saying to assassinate? 

And just keep pretending to yourself democrats are trying to save our democracy.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

It's ok for a man with global influence and the ear of the other candidate, call for assassination?  you MAGAs are shameless.

I am not a MAGA but an independent; sorry if that doesn't fit your narrative. I despise the Project 2025/Christian nationalist/Trump Messiah crowd just as much as I despise the far-left extremists.  I've had a few of my more conservative friends accuse me of "going woke" for calling Trump and the far right out in the past, but at this point, the far left side is the more significant immediate threat, so most of my comments have been against them recently.

Democrats have no room for judgment on this subject anymore after the past two months. In case you didn't notice, there were two attempts on Trump's life in the past two months. Don't even try to spin that.

I can think of dozens of comments from politicians on both sides that could incite the masses.. If someone backs the stance of "stopping speech that is dangerous to society taking precedence over free speech", then that should be enforced across the board.

If a platform decides to let everyone speak freely or ban potentially harmful speech from everyone, both choices are valid. However, When a platform has two sets of standards for each side, as every major one outside of X does, it becomes problematic and reeks of corruption. If you do not understand this, you are part of the problem.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Great.  The Feds have taken over the case.  First the Secret Service lets the shooter get withing range and then misses the guy when they shoot at him.  Prosecutor will mail it in, and the guy will be let go.  Super. 

P.S. - how did the guy know Trump was even playing golf that day?  Very Clintonesque.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1