Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)

36 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

There you go. 

The graphic is of a vortex, but it's simply the horseshoe theory. The extremes are merging. Not a good thing. See Kennedy, Robert F., Jr.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Or he’s just mentally ill and trying to use someone’s politics in a situation like this is insane 

Or he's like some of our esteemed anti-establishment (mostly former) posters here. Ron/Rand Paul lover, turned Bernie Bro, turned Trumpaholic.

I am not a fan of Trump at all, but If you told me when I was younger that there would be a country with one political party who had the media campaigning for them 24/7, and used multiple court trials along with two assassination attempts to try and stop the opposing candidate, I would have never guessed that they would be referring to the United States. 

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

I am not a fan of Trump at all, but If you told me when I was younger that there would be a country with one political party who had the media campaigning for them 24/7, and used multiple court trials along with two assassination attempts to try and stop the opposing candidate, I would have never guessed that they would be referring to the United States. 

Don't forget all of the celebrities, corporations, and the alphabet agencies too

They really want this to be a 1 party oligarchy 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

Please tell me you don’t *actually* believe the Democratic Party directs the media, coordinated the court trials, and tried to assassinate Trump. 

That’s some tinfoil hat stuff. If you believe it, consider reaching out to anyone you know who has been involved in Dem politics and ask them how competent the party is. 

22 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

If you would have told me a traitor who tried to overthrow an election, who also is a proven adulterer, sexual assaulted numerous women, avowed racist, consistent liar, successful at business only in the measurement of grift, hates democratic countries and loves strong man regimes…and is a psychotic narcissist would have a shot at being re-elected…..

9 minutes ago, TH3 said:

If you would have told me a traitor who tried to overthrow an election, who also is a proven adulterer, sexual assaulted numerous women, avowed racist, consistent liar, successful at business only in the measurement of grift, hates democratic countries and loves strong man regimes…and is a psychotic narcissist would have a shot at being re-elected…..

That is not your opinion. You may truly think that it is, but in reality, you are only parroting what you heard on the news. You are nothing more than the end result of a media that has been the extension of one party for the past eight years.

23 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Please tell me you don’t *actually* believe the Democratic Party directs the media, coordinated the court trials, and tried to assassinate Trump. 

That’s some tinfoil hat stuff. If you believe it, consider reaching out to anyone you know who has been involved in Dem politics and ask them how competent the party is. 

Oooh tinfoil hat. That's original. That right away tells me that you are not worth talking to.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Tell us they don’t.  

20 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Tell us the DNC does NOT coordinate with the Sunday news shows or sets the talking points.   

Did the DNC want Trump killed?

We know nothing about attempt number 1. 

8 days later Biden dropped out on TWITTER.  

No serious questions have been asked about either event since.  

Bonus:  Do you believe the government killed JFK.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yep. That's definitely what you are. :rolleyes:

Who controls the media, and the flow of information on social media?

Who is attempting to censor speech that gives an alternative perspective to the Establishment order?

Who pushes Marxist DEI policies on businesses and government agencies, to ensure obedience to Leftist orthodoxy?

Who tries to get you cancelled or fired from your job if you do not obey the dictates of the Establishment order?

Who is trying to consolidate power into one political party, and suing to remove all other options from the democratic ballot?

Who is attempting to assassinate their political opponents?

Oh yes, my friend- we are most certainly up against a “Goliath” of a machine…👍

13 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

Oooh tinfoil hat. That's original. That right away tells me that you are not worth talking to.

I am sure I will be missing out on insightful, profound, and reality-based thoughts from you. 

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Tell us they don’t.  

Tell us the DNC does NOT coordinate with the Sunday news shows or sets the talking points.   

Did the DNC want Trump killed?

We know nothing about attempt number 1. 

8 days later Biden dropped out on TWITTER.  

No serious questions have been asked about either event since.  

Bonus:  Do you believe the government killed JFK.  

Buddy, the DNC could not keep an unpopular geriatric guy off the top of the ticket until he had a public meltdown on live tv. They spent the better part of the year looking at polls showing that even their own voters didn't want Biden to run and they did... nothing. 

Garland could have indicted Trump on day one. The Mueller report lists several crimes that Mueller believed Trump could be personally be charged with, but when Garland came in, he just let the statute of limitations run out.

The party routinely shoots itself in the foot to the extent that they remain the most frustrating party to root for. 

People just can't admit that Trump is a lifelong conman and criminal so they need to pretend that there's some grand conspiracy instead of the obvious consequences of his actions.

Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK because he was a nutjob.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I am sure I will be missing out on insightful, profound, and reality-based thoughts from you. 

Your initial reply told me everything that I need to know about you. You are not capable of critical thinking or anything beyond basic cliches and insults. You would dismiss anything that i had to say and have nothing of value to add to the conversation that I haven't already heard on CNN for the past eight years.  You only further proved this to me in your last statement with a childish dismissive insult. I stand by my initial statement.

What part of "you are not worth talking" to do you not understand? The only way that you can prove my negative perception of you wrong is by taking a hint and seeing this as the end of the conversation.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Anyone dem here even say nobody should be trying to kill a former president? Or is it just arguing about other stuff? 

Because they want it to happen…That’s how delusional they are…And they either don’t even realize it, or they don’t care…

Sad, how far we’ve fallen when half the country doesn’t care if a political opponent is assassinated…This is definitely not the country I grew up in…

I can’t stand Biden or Harris, but I would NEVER wish death on a political opponent- and I would demand justice if someone tried to take them out- and why? Because it’s just the human thing to do…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Beast changed the title to Attempted Assassination on President Trump (x2)
24 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Who controls the media, and the flow of information on social media?

You mean George Soros and his International Jewish Conspiracy?

25 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Who is attempting to censor speech that gives an alternative perspective to the Establishment order?

Leave Putin and Xi out of this.

26 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Who is attempting to assassinate their political opponents?

The guy who attacked Paul Pelosi, to a chorus of guffaws from Trump and his supporters?

27 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Oh yes, my friend- we are most certainly up against a “Goliath” of a machine…👍

David had a slingshot. Elon has rockets and satellites.

Grow up.

24 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

Your initial reply told me everything that I need to know about you. You are not capable of critical thinking or anything beyond basic cliches and insults. You would dismiss anything that i had to say and have nothing of value to add to the conversation that I haven't already heard on CNN for the past eight years.  You only further proved this to me in your last statement with a childish dismissive insult. I stand by my initial statement.

What part of "you are not worth talking" to do you not understand? The only way that you can prove my negative perception of you wrong is by taking a hint and seeing this as the end of the conversation.

lol

• Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Where is Josh Shapiro on Butler and attempt number 1?

DeSantis: how was he able to get within 500 yards of Trump?

A. It's a golf course, and unless they shut it down every time Trump wants to play a round, I imagine there's always people around. 500 yards is more than a quarter mile, and is the length of the Mar-a-Lago's longest hole.

15 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You mean George Soros and his International Jewish Conspiracy?

Leave Putin and Xi out of this.

The guy who attacked Paul Pelosi, to a chorus of guffaws from Trump and his supporters?

David had a slingshot. Elon has rockets and satellites.

Grow up.

Your party tried to kill the other candidate twice in two months. Nothing is worse than that.

Game, set, match, End of story.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 1