Attempted Assassination on President Trump

I knew this would happen. They can't stop him fair and square. Is this the country these scumbags want? Where you throw the leading candidate in prison or kill him? This is America? F*CK that, Trump 2024 and F all the haters!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, 4th&long said:

It was staged. The person was that bad a shot? No one behind him was hit? Trump looks like a martyr.

Now would be a great time to not jump to conclusions 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Let's see what it is before we go nuts.

Thankfully he seems okay.

Multiple gun shots and his ear bleeding. Clear assassination attempt.

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

It was staged. The person was that bad a shot? No one behind him was hit? Trump looks like a martyr.

You’re a piece of ***** *****. My partner at work was grazed in her ear when someone try to murder her. You’re a ***** internet ***** that wouldn’t think of saying your ***** in public.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 8

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

Oh yeah, cheap fake shooting.  WTF is wrong with you??  I'm sure you are well aware that your boy George Clooney is asking for JB to step down now.  And now you say this??  Seriously man, get a grip.  This is messed up ***** that just happened with Trump.  How can you not see that??

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I knew that one of the lemmings here would voice this bullsh*t.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The tone and recklessness of leftist ***** and media right here on this forum everyday led to this inevitable reality. 

***** each and every last one of you. 

People are scared for the future of the country. It doesn't take much to move the crazies out there. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 4