Camp starts in 11 days!?

And just in time as the threads are just non stop bickering of either the same recycled things like we are stuck in the movie “Groundhogs Day” or over the dumbest most trivial things.  Which is pretty par for the course this time of year with nothing happening.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/13/2024 at 8:42 PM, Steptide said:

I know people love summer, but personally I look forward to September (not just for football, but the weather also) the way most people look forward to summer. There's nothing like those cool nights and warm days with no humidity. My favorite time of year, not to mention the bills being on every week

I can’t stand the heat. I’m with you 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I can’t stand the heat. I’m with you 

Ya don’t have to shovel the heat…, 

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/16/2024 at 7:50 AM, ChevyVanMiller said:

For those anxious for camp to start, rookies report today: https://www.si.com/nfl/bills/news/buffalo-bills-training-camp-rookies-report-2024

Surprised haven't seen any info on this at all - don't even see anything on bb.com with pics of rookies showing up etc

5 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Surprised haven't seen any info on this at all - don't even see anything on bb.com with pics of rookies showing up etc

From what I understand they are just in for orientation ahead of the vets. They won't actually take the field until the vets arrive.

18 hours ago, nevadabillsfan22 said:

Be glad your not in Vegas we have had 120 degree days for almost a week and today it is a 108 with 42 percent humidity nasty sometimes I miss the cool weather but hated the snow left in 1982. Go Bills!!!

That's crazy stuff.  I read an article recently about a couple motorcyclists that died of heat exposure in Death Valley that once heat index of 99ºF is exceeded, ambient air no longer helps provide relief - ie. wind blowing from riding etc doesn't cool you down, never considered that before

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, stevewin said:

That's crazy stuff.  I read an article recently in article about a couple motorcyclists that died of heat exposure in Death Valley that once heat index of 99ºF is exceeded, ambient air no longer helps provide relief - ie. wind blowing from riding etc doesn't cool you down, never considered that before

Lot of hikers also why in the world would someone do that in a 110 temp and above just blows my mind have a hard time walking to the car in this stuff 109 today.

20 hours ago, Low Positive said:

For those complaining about the weather, In Cincinnati we get 98-105 in July and 20-30 in January with snow. So the worst of both worlds. 

Nebraska tends to be worse.  Before global warming, temps in eastern Nebraska regularly topped 100+ for several days during July and August and temps frequently plummeted to -20 in January and February -- without wind chill.    Unfortunately, while global warming may make winters milder, it will probably make the summers hotter. 

5 hours ago, eball said:

I’m pretty excited to be going to my first TC since the days of Fredonia.  Thanks to my buddy @Kirby Jackson I’m going on Sunday 7/28.

Have fun!! They do a nice job. When you get to the tent I’m not sure if it’s under your name or mine. If you have trouble, just text me. 🫡

• Like (+1) 1