Camp starts in 11 days!?

I mean holy cow. I guess in the busy-ness of life I didn't realize we're 11 days away! Camp isn't the most exciting thing in the world, but if you're like me, it's pretty much non stop football until the superbowl. Let's go! 

• Like (+1) 15
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Don't rush summer.

I know people love summer, but personally I look forward to September (not just for football, but the weather also) the way most people look forward to summer. There's nothing like those cool nights and warm days with no humidity. My favorite time of year, not to mention the bills being on every week

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 13
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I know people love summer, but personally I look forward to September (not just for football, but the weather also) the way most people look forward to summer. There's nothing like those cool nights and warm days with no humidity. My favorite time of year, not to mention the bills being on every week

I second that, from Mississippi 

14 hours ago, scuba guy said:

Drove by fisher today coming back from the lake all the tents are up

Ya they start pretty early. I was at Fisher working last summer and they were there setting up. This was probly about 10 days prior to camp. What surprised me was the amount of bills people there working that far ahead of camp. Goes to show how much work goes into it that we never even see 

4 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I’m going to the first practice. Only thing that will make them cancel is a downpour or lightning right? 

Or if Diggs makes a guest appearance.  :D 

On 7/14/2024 at 10:55 PM, Steptide said:

Ya they start pretty early. I was at Fisher working last summer and they were there setting up. This was probly about 10 days prior to camp. What surprised me was the amount of bills people there working that far ahead of camp. Goes to show how much work goes into it that we never even see 

aren't the  rookies and UDFA reporting in this week to camp?

We're all so bored and football-deprived that we're counting down the days to camp while considering our Mount Rushmore of the 4 most hated non-Bills and relive the 1988 Pumpkin Game.  

This really is a terrible time of year.