1 minute ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Why do these Indian Republicans not embrace their own ethnicity, and resort to anglicized nicknames (e.g. “Kash” Patel, “Bobby” Jindal, “Nikki” Haley)

Because it's easier for you whities.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Because it's easier for you whities.

Seldom right, and wrong again - I’m not white.  I use my given (and very ethnic-sounding)  name proudly.

it’s almost as if they’re afraid of not being accepted by their desired base.

Speaking of Jindal, what is Piyush up to these days?

4 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Why do these Indian Republicans not embrace their own ethnicity, and resort to anglicized nicknames (e.g. “Kash” Patel, “Bobby” Jindal, “Nikki” Haley)

Do you know who “Sam” Arora is? “Jay” Chaudhuri? “Kris” Kolluri? “Jenifer” Rajkumar? “Sam” Singh?

Neither do I. I’m just highlighting the incredible stupidity of your post. Feel free to look up what political party they belong to, not that anyone other than you would care. 

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Do you know who “Sam” Arora is? “Jay” Chaudhuri? “Kris” Kolluri? “Jenifer” Rajkumar? “Sam” Singh?

Neither do I. I’m just highlighting the incredible stupidity of your post. Feel free to look up what political party they belong to, not that anyone other than you would care. 

What are the given names of Arora, Rajkumar and Kolluri? 

assuming Arora is maybe Samir/Sameer and Kolluri is possibly Krishna.  I know Kolluri is a high ranking official at NYNJ Port Authority.

11 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Seldom right, and wrong again - I’m not white.  I use my given (and very ethnic-sounding)  name proudly.

it’s almost as if they’re afraid of not being accepted by their desired base.

Speaking of Jindal, what is Piyush up to these days?

I'm always right but don't know the ethnicity of most people here.  If you're not white, my apologies.  The majority of the country is and that's why we change our names. 

9 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

What are the given names of Arora, Rajkumar and Kolluri? 

assuming Arora is maybe Samir/Sameer and Kolluri is possibly Krishna.  I know Kolluri is a high ranking official at NYNJ Port Authority.

Nobody gives a fk about what name an adult wants to go by. You apparently need something to be annoyed with and tonight it is a total of three republican politicians that don’t follow your preferred naming convention. Weird and simple. 

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Nobody gives a fk about what name an adult wants to go by. You apparently need something to be annoyed with and tonight it is a total of three republican politicians that don’t follow your preferred naming convention. Weird and simple. 

Just prefer authenticity, that’s all.   Seem to have triggered you a bit, my apologies - I will turn the temp down.

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Then prefer it across the board, not with a dumbass post singling out three republicans. Really dumb. 

If any of them were speaking tonight, I would have.

if it makes you feel better, I’d much rather listen to Nimarata speak than this numbskull

• Eyeroll 1