3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

People are judgy, but I'm more concerned about the potential that you've got a gambling jones.  Bets on the vocal attributes of West Virginia politicians?  That is crazy, you know.(?)

During Covid, JJ would give weekly updates from the capitol and we'd drink a shot or beer at every "You Know" .  After 10 minutes me and Mrs. Lew were quite buzzed.

• Haha (+1) 3

47 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

lol, this is pretty funny

Now that Trump has completely taken over the Republican Party we get to see his true colors. As in "I have no core beliefs at all; I just want power"

Pre-2016: abortion is baby murder! 

Last month: let the states decide whether they think baby murder is good or bad; none of my business.

Now: hey, look at our Prime Time Convention speaker! She's black and she thanks the Satanists for helping kill babies! Oh, and did I mention she's black?

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

A whole host of losing presidential/vice presidential candidates tonight, from Ted Cruz to Marco Rubio (double loser) to Nikki Haley to Vivek (did you know JD Vance has a very Christian son named Vivek?).

It's MASOA (Make America Safe Once Again) night, so no Girlfriends to Deportable Violent Criminal Aliens allowed on stage, unlike yesterday. Tonight is themed more toward South Asians, who I'v been told (hat tip: Doc) have a very low crime rate in America.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

did you know JD Vance has a very Christian son named Vivek

This is really nice work on your part. 

Does Tulsi have a speaking role? I’m sure you have some complexion material you’ve been working on. Your last go-round with it wasn’t very impressive so here’s to better luck. 

12 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

A whole host of losing presidential/vice presidential candidates tonight, from Ted Cruz to Marco Rubio (double loser) to Nikki Haley to Vivek (did you know JD Vance has a very Christian son named Vivek?).

It's MASOA (Make America Safe Once Again) night, so no Girlfriends to Deportable Violent Criminal Aliens allowed on stage, unlike yesterday. Tonight is themed more toward South Asians, who I'v been told (hat tip: Doc) have a very low crime rate in America.

There are a lot of Christian Indians in South India (Kerala).  I'm good friends with one who was six months ahead of me in residency.  Vivek Vance doesn't sound too bad.

And yes, we have a low crime rate.  Far lower than what the percentage of SA's would suggest.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

This is really nice work on your part. 

Does Tulsi have a speaking role? I’m sure you have some complexion material you’ve been working on. Your last go-round with it wasn’t very impressive so here’s to better luck. 

As I warned you, I’ll be here all week. And as the Brits used to say in their special way, here applied to Tulsi: “nice legs; shame about the face.”

15 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Gaetz is a douche. 

Agreement! At last. 

34 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

He should sue the host.  Oh wait, never mind…

Nice! 

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I warned you, I’ll be here all week.

Posting somewhere between voluminously and frenetically  if today is any indication. 

With redhawk being more hinged than unhinged these days someone needs to be the senior aged creep. Thanks for stepping up. 

David McCormick, PA candidate talking. Squeaky girl voice. Ouch. 

14 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Posting somewhere between voluminously and frenetically  if today is any indication. 

With redhawk being more hinged than unhinged these days someone needs to be the senior aged creep. Thanks for stepping up. 

Oh, I’m much more the insult comic than he’ll ever be. 

14 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Some additional context:

He said that right out loud on Bill Maher. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hah, RFK Jr Jr recording Trump sounding like a moron. “They give these babies vaccines for a horse.”

The best 10 days of the Trump campaign were when he stayed hidden and let Biden have the demented fool stage all to himself. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hah, RFK Jr Jr recording Trump sounding like a moron. “They give these babies vaccines for a horse.”

The best 10 days of the Trump campaign were when he stayed hidden and let Biden have the demented fool stage all to himself. 

I’m not necessarily opposed to those vaccines but we should ask questions about some of them.  

Id rather have someone who is intellectually curious about this topic than bought & sold for pharma.  

Edited by SCBills

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Now that Trump has completely taken over the Republican Party we get to see his true colors. As in "I have no core beliefs at all; I just want power"

Pre-2016: abortion is baby murder! 

Last month: let the states decide whether they think baby murder is good or bad; none of my business.

Now: hey, look at our Prime Time Convention speaker! She's black and she thanks the Satanists for helping kill babies! Oh, and did I mention she's black?

Life is all about redemption…and thank God for that!

Not everyone is born into this world a perfect human being, and knowing all…It’s usually trial and error…

It’s very refreshing to see a Hollywood celeb, who started down a dark path, find comfort, happiness and positivity…I wish her well on her journey…👍

19 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes…How convenient a sniper tried to assassinated him…Perfect timing indeed…😉

2 hours ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

He should sue the host.  Oh wait, never mind…

Yah, good thing he’s not running for president, eh? 😉

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

She praised the Satanic Temple for its role in facilitating abortions all of 4 months ago.

I thought helping people get abortions was good, no? 😉

In all seriousness, like I said, life is a journey…Gotta start somewhere…Half my family are Baptist Christian- and most of them are racist…

• Like (+1) 1