I’d say Day 1 was a success. 

Three hugely viral moments:

-Trump entrance

-Amber Rose, which I thought would be messy, but I think many are now thinking like me.. she gave a great speech

-Teamsters President.  No endorsement, but clearly made it known his people can vote for Trump.  Tons of praise for Vance & Hawley.  Dems are ringing the alarm on this right now. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

28 minutes ago, SCBills said:

-Amber Rose, which I thought would be messy, but I think many are now thinking like me.. she gave a great speech

The trashification of the Republican Party is complete.

Face tattoo. Only Fans account. Former Kanye girlfriend. Wiz Khalifa (baking in a room of smoke) baby mama.

Would never be allowed anywhere near a Trump Country Club if she wasn't a kind of new-era "star" (you know, famous for being on the internet for some reason or other).

And oh: proudly bisexual. Claims to have had sex with a trans man (I always have to look it up: that's a biological woman who transitioned to male).

Now let's get Dana White on there to pimp his latest earlobe shooting contest or whatever he's moved onto now.

Maybe we can get her in a threesome with Melania and Donald. Melania used to enjoy doing this kind of photoshoot. That should seal up the carrot waxer vote. (NSFW)

https://thefappeningblog.com/tag/amber-rose-naked/

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Face tattoo. Only Fans account. Former Kanye girlfriend. Wiz Khalifa (baking in a room of smoke) baby mama.

Would never be allowed anywhere near a Trump Country Club if she wasn't a kind of new-era "star" (you know, famous for being on the internet for some reason or other).

And oh: proudly bisexual. Claims to have had sex with a trans man (I always have to look it up: that's a biological woman who transitioned to male).

Now let's get Dana White on there to pimp his latest earlobe shooting contest or whatever he's moved onto now.

Maybe we can get her in a threesome with Melania and Donald. Melania used to enjoy doing this kind of photoshoot. That should seal up the carrot waxer vote. (NSFW)

I definitely understand this sentiment. 

I think she’s attractive, but that along with her Kardashian-esque popularity doesn’t mean she should be speaking at the RNC. 

That being said, last night was clearly about putting a famous person who would grab attention on stage to explain why she was wrong about Trump and now endorses him, along with the Teamsters President, in an attempt to appeal to those not in the Republican wheelhouse. 

The only people who seem annoyed by her speaking are social conservatives, of which I also am.. but I thought her speech was very well done.  She was well spoken and thoughtful, shouted out her former military dad.  

We’ll have to agree to disagree.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Trump seemed a bit tired last evening.

You can see on his face it looks like he has been processing a lot. I have only seen pictures of him, I cannot watch those hate, kkk rallies. I’m sure he will go back to being the human scum he is soon.

• Eyeroll 1

49 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I definitely understand this sentiment. 

I think she’s attractive, but that along with her Kardashian-esque popularity doesn’t mean she should be speaking at the RNC. 

That being said, last night was clearly about putting a famous person who would grab attention on stage to explain why she was wrong about Trump and now endorses him, along with the Teamsters President, in an attempt to appeal to those not in the Republican wheelhouse. 

The only people who seem annoyed by her speaking are social conservatives, of which I also am.. but I thought her speech was very well done.  She was well spoken and thoughtful, shouted out her former military dad.  

We’ll have to agree to disagree.  

Amber Rose has 24 million followers on instagram (likely 23,999,999 after school marm/prudish law school librarian @The Frankish Reich unfollowed in a puritan huff late last night) .  I don’t know anything about her, but if you’re trying expand your reach  to a more diverse audience, this could be one way to do it.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

The large liberal accounts on X truly have become everything they claim to hate.  Harry Sisson, paid by the Biden Campaign, is doing the same thing. 

They spread verifiable misinformation like this everyday and are now more conspiratorial than Joe Rogan.  

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Oh damn.  Its epic fun to see the hypocrites totally expose themselves and project what they really are and think about people.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

You can see on his face it looks like he has been processing a lot. I have only seen pictures of him, I cannot watch those hate, kkk rallies. I’m sure he will go back to being the human scum he is soon.

Water always finds its level.

In Trump's defense, he is older, and he was probably bored out of his mind.

28 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Amber Rose has 24 million followers on instagram (likely 23,999,999 after school marm/prudish law school librarian @The Frankish Reich unfollowed in a puritan huff late last night) .  I don’t know anything about her, but if you’re trying expand your reach  to a more diverse audience, this could be one way to do it.  

I'll take my Republicans old country club style, thank you.

17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Something tells me that ole Finding wasn't concerned in the least with trashing up the dem brand with these...

Guess who won't be speaking at the DNC ...

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I bet you do. Sick!

I'm just glad the New Republicans have outed themselves as Pro-Self Pleasuring party. The Great Fappening, going on right now in Milwaukee.

40 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'll wait - maybe 3 or 4 minutes or so - for leh-nerd to clean up and respond.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm just glad the New Republicans have outed themselves as Pro-Self Pleasuring party. The Great Fappening, going on right now in Milwaukee.

I'll wait - maybe 3 or 4 minutes or so - for leh-nerd to clean up and respond.

It’s a completely natural act. Some people even advocate for it being taught in elementary schools.

Edited by JDHillFan