8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Same.  Sounded like a therapy session for him after the first hour.

Thats how it felt to me too, like guy nearly just died and hasn't spoken publicly since. If he wants to talk, let him talk.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

50 minutes ago, Wacka said:

And your image is a soy boy.

Wow.  Did you call any fellow molecular biologists this?  I'd never heard the term til coming on this board.  It strikes me as a bit defensive.  perhaps your sexuality is in question.

1 hour ago, stinky finger said:

America haters

wrong. fascist haters.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I should have excepted collective knowledge from MAGA's.  We saw their knowledge deficits during Covid...Lot's of stupid people thinking collectively might be worse than a single stupid person.

First one was amazingly ignorant.

second was the just the usual script.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I thought so too but like watching the Bills against the Chiefs in the playoffs the thought is always in my mind when predicting these political outcomes, "how are they going to blow it this time?" Because its always something different.

Like the mid-terms in 2018 that looked like a slam dunk absolute majority in Congress what pile of steaming crap will Trump & team step in this time? 

The dilemma with the choice is not only do the Democrats have no answers for problems, they're intent on creating more problems. So pick your poison.

At least the Dems look at a problem and try to solve it. all DT did was cut taxes run up the deficit and eff up the pandemic

JB passed quite a bit of useful legislation 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

44 minutes ago, TH3 said:

At least the Dems look at a problem and try to solve it

???  where?  when?

All the dems do is focus on social wedge topics, then make sure to provide state or federal funds right back to the PACS and companies that fund them.

What have they attempted to fix that had good results for anyone outside the investor class?

50 minutes ago, TH3 said:

At least the Dems look at a problem and try to solve it. all DT did was cut taxes run up the deficit and eff up the pandemic

mad-crazy-man-patient-wearing-260nw-2398

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Solve problems? Like the border lmao

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Dumbass libtards step on a rake again.  That WAS his Coat and helmet. His name was so long it wouldn't fit on the coat. He left out the A so it would.  This info is straight from the fire station itself

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Looks like it's been quite awhile since gramps won a round against his grandkid.

She has a great swing.  Nice little draw.  She's playing some great courses.  Has a caddy and likely several coaches. All fine and dandy.  Except MAGA's supposedly despise elites...