9 hours ago, Doc said:

He’s got to come out to “I am a real American” by Rick Derringer.

Does WWE/WWF own it? If they do and he can't use it, dont be surprised to hear "American Made". Which was his WCW theme.

\

Edited by letsgoteam

9 hours ago, SCBills said:

Seeing mixed reactions for the JD Vance speech.  Not in that people didn’t like it, just that it was forgettable for some and others loved it. 

I will say, his part about the cemetery plot where generations of his family are buried, parlayed into the fact people won’t fight for an abstraction, but will fight for their homeland, was really well done. 

Nice guy, but I thought it was boring and forgettable…I started getting annoyed at how entertained, by the crowd, he kept getting- would take long breaks in between speaking…

I was eagerly anticipating hearing him speak, as it was my first time doing so…However, I lost interest rather quickly…Hopefully he debates better than he gives speeches…👍

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hulk Hogan firing up the crowd for Trump.

What do people in other countries think about how effin moronic American politics is?

He thinks he's doing a wrestling promo. 

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

He thinks he's doing a wrestling promo. 

It's what everyone wants/expects. He said during his speech that he was doing that too. 

With that being said, Hogan basically knows one way to do a promo. In fact, when he started the nWo, Nash and Hall have mentioned that they had to do edit and breakup his promso in some of their "paid by the nWo" pretapped promos they ran, because it was that typical Hogan style promo. 

With all that said, I love Hulk Hogan, he was my favorite wrestler and always will be.