5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

She’s like a much, much, much paler version of Joy Reid. Do you know her? She’s the one that believes Biden’s covid is the equivalent of getting shot. Not a cult at all! LOL

Trying to deflect won’t work with me. They are all nuts, that’s been my stance since I’ve been on here. The difference with these two? One is a lawmaker one is a nobody. Who is Joy Reid? I have heard you guys talk about her before. At least no I know her race. 

12 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I can’t stand Gaetz but actually feel for the guy the way he’s getting dragged today. What was he thinking? 

Guy looked like he was standing in a wind tunnel 

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

She’s like a much, much, much paler version of Joy Reid. Do you know her? She’s the one that believes Biden’s covid is the equivalent of getting shot. Not a cult at all! LOL

Not so fast. Joy's not even sure that Trump was shot at all. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Do you think JD will have his mama there? 
Did he provide her a clean urine sample so she can pass the background check?

Will little Vivek have HIS hair in a pomp?

You, sir. have entered straight into Tibs and Billsy territory, though I seldom agreed with you I had a bit of respect for you. That now has faded.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You, sir. have entered straight into Tibs and Billsy territory, though I seldom agreed with you I had a bit of respect for you. That now has faded.

You are an idiot, pure and simple. Why would anyone care if something like you respects them?

Meanwhile, the fascists are confident of rounding up people like the Nazis did

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are an idiot, pure and simple. Why would anyone care if something like you respects them?

Meanwhile, the fascists are confident of rounding up people like the Nazis did

So it's a bad idea to send illegal criminals back to their country?

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Even her hair is like "nah I'm outta here, this lady is nuts"

21 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Even her hair is like "nah I'm outta here, this lady is nuts"

For it to be staged that kid must have been the greatest shot in the world to intentionally miss a head shot by 1/4 of an inch and time the shot with Trump turning his head to the right at just the right moment. All the ladies of the left are in severe meltdown mode and Joy is friggin' insane. They need a group hug and an DEI refresher course.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

1 minute ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Show of hands: how many of you are posting with comically oversized bandages on your right ears?

Raises hand.......looks around........... slowly lowers it.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

The Dems sure love their conspiracy theories, don't they?

6 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Show of hands: how many of you are posting with comically oversized bandages on your right ears?

Show of hand: are you wearing your mask at your computer?

• Haha (+1) 1

focus.gif

J.D. Vance Delivers Passionate
Speech at the RNC, Shows Why He's the
Epitome of the American Dream

by Levon Satamian

GOP Vice Presidential nominee and Ohio Sen. J.D. Vance was the finale of day three at the RNC, and he spoke about his upbringing, unity, and free speech as he accepted the nomination to become Vice President of the United States of America. Here is what Vance said when accepting the nomination to become VP: And so tonight, Mr. Chairman, I stand here humbled and I'm overwhelmed with gratitude to say I officially accept your nomination to be Vice President of the United States of America. When speaking about the assassination attempt on Trump, here is part of what Vance said:

https://redstate.com/levon/2024/07/17/watch-jd-vance-delivers-passionate-speech-at-the-rnc-shows-why-hes-the-epitome-of-the-american-dream-n2177039#google_vignette

• Like (+1) 1

Night 3 of the RNC Was Sheer Political Perfection.

“Last night, the Republican National Committee did something I’ve never seen the GOP elite do:

It orchestrated a convention agenda that was focused on regular American voters and not the Republican power players.”

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/07/18/the-morning-briefing-night-3-of-the-rnc-was-sheer-political-perfection-n4930809

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Night 3 of the RNC Was Sheer Political Perfection.

“Last night, the Republican National Committee did something I’ve never seen the GOP elite do:

It orchestrated a convention agenda that was focused on regular American voters and not the Republican power players.”

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/07/18/the-morning-briefing-night-3-of-the-rnc-was-sheer-political-perfection-n4930809

Hopefully this translates into good results in the Battle Box.

• Haha (+1) 1