Thought Trump gave a classy A+ speech. 

It’s shocking how I can watch something with my own eyes, then read comments so diametrically opposite. 

Trump in a landslide this November. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ToGoGo said:

It’s shocking how I can watch something with my own eyes, then read comments so diametrically opposite. 

It takes shockingly little to impress you.  

2 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

I liked the first half. The 2nd half he started rambling and going off script. It's just not necessary. He doesn't have to convince anyone, those people are already voting for him. Just read the speech and walk off

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

I liked the first half. The 2nd half he started rambling and going off script. It's just not necessary. He doesn't have to convince anyone, those people are already voting for him. Just read the speech and walk off

Yeah.  It's too long.  Wrap it up.

This reminds me of when he was president and he would still go on campaign rallies. I was like WTF you already won. I think he just likes doing rallies and venting to the crowd. Someone should tell him to stfu

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It’s on purpose.  

I won’t stop ever stop working for you.

LOL.  OK.  I think he felt robbed that his speech was cut short the other day in PA.

Holy crap ... walked away almost an hour ago and he's still going!

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

She looks a lot older than 62. That’s what being a hysterical born-again liberal will do to a gal. 

Thought you preferred the dowdy look. What gives?

Not dowdy. Preppy. Pretty. Makeup applied judiciously.

A rather nicely written speech that as programmed ran about 25 minutes, sandwiching Trump's stupid rally speech.

No self control.

He needs someone in his administration that will give it to him straight and not kiss his boots. This speech was trash. It started out well but took a turn. Way too long and rambling. Someone said he went off script multiple times for up to 10 min at a time just winging it in parts. I saw that it was longer than the Bush, Obama, and Biden acceptance speeches combined. Just way too long. Just be presidential and read the speech and walk away and you win.