How many crybabies will be outside protesting over 9th month abortions and Todd's right to piss in the women's room?   What a mess. 

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

Tucker, Navarro, Dana White, Amber Rose … quite the random list of speakers. 

Tucker has lost me a bit in the past year, but I think inviting him to speak is the right move. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The most important VP choice in US  history. 

I prefer Tulsi Gabbard assuming she'd accept the job. She seems honorable, smart, and to me she has the right positions on the important details and issues. She's one of the few people the establishment would hate to see as President more than they hate Trump. As the VP choice she would also neutralize and be better able to address identity political attacks than a man. In any VP debate with Harris she'd be in a battle of wits with an unarmed woman. None of the other choices I've heard of appear to bring as much to the table.

Tulsi said this..

“The Democratic Party of today is wholly unrecognizable to the party that I joined over 20 years ago,” Gabbard said. “And I hear from or meet Democrats from across the country, almost every day—whether people send me a DM on Instagram or send me an e-mail, or I run into them in the airport—(former Democrats) who express the same thing,” she continued. “People who may have been lifelong Democrats or people who were raised in a Democrat family, just saying that they don’t recognize today’s Democrat party and they have no connection to the insane, woke, warmongering policies of today’s Democratic Party.”

This describes me almost exactly (in bold).

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Who do you think his VP choice will be?  Who do you want it to be?

I think it will be Vance. I want it to be Tulsi.

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Who do you think his VP choice will be?  Who do you want it to be?

Saw rumors of lots of government security showing up at Vance’s house yesterday. Could be that it’s just precautionary in the wake of the assassination attempt. Or could be that he’s been selected VP and they were getting ready to move him to Milwaukee. 

On 7/13/2024 at 11:54 AM, B-Man said:

Yeah, at this point it's about getting Americans to disconnect from the echo chamber. 

Many liberals always saw Republicans as rich guys and white trash rednecks. At this point, maybe those people are still there, but the liberal party is moving towards communism. 

6 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

I want it to be Tulsi.

A few weeks ago,  before Biden' debate disaster,  I think that might have been a lot more likely.  I still think there's an outside chance it might happen,  but at this stage,  I doubt the campaign wants to take that kind of chance with a big lead in the polls now. 

Edited by Brandon
  • Like (+1) 1