Dolphins TE Jonnu Smith slams Buffalo lol

I would love to be up like 30points similar to last season and at the 2 min warning before the game ends have stadium attendants wheel out a table of Buffalo wings to the Miami sideline that say,:

Enjoy the wings Jonnu! Because you won't be enjoying a victory any time soon🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

I’ll see your “Talkin’ Proud” and raise you a “We’re Going To Win That Cup”!!!

Corny as it sounded, the song had merit. The “Talking Proud” rant was just bad and on so many levels.

I currently live in CNY but I was born in Buffalo and I have spent a significant portion of my life down south and I have also visited places like Florida and Virginia.

Let me say this, the weather in New York is not as bad as people make it out to be. Spring and Fall here is a dream and during summer it usually does not get unbearably hot. I’ll admit that Winter may drag on for a month or two longer than I’d like, but I will say that I enjoy the first 2-3 months of winter also.

People go on and on about how the weather is so nice down south yada yada yada but I beg to differ. I visited Florida for a week and the weather there was terrible. It had to be about 90 degrees out, it rained cats and dogs for an hour and then within 15 minutes all the water evaporated right back up into the air. I can’t imagine living in Georgia or Louisiana or Alabama or Mississippi where it’s a lot worse.

Housing here is also a lot more affordable. You can find homes for $300K here that would easily run you a $1M+ anywhere else.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Utica says hi. 

Utica is better than Syracuse with respect to food and culture. Both cities are admittedly depressed. But one has a more diverse range of cultures and cuisines that call it home, so there is at least some reason to visit outside of fairs or festivals. Most of the Italian restaurants in Utica, staffed by Bosnian and Ukrainian refugees, are worth the visit.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Richard Noggin said:

Utica is better than Syracuse with respect to food and culture. Both cities are admittedly depressed. But one has a more diverse range of cultures and cuisines that call it home, so there is at least some reason to visit outside of fairs or festivals. Most of the Italian restaurants in Utica, staffed by Bosnian and Ukrainian refugees, are worth the visit.

To be super clear I’m kidding around.   I’m from a seriously depressed small town in upstate NY so I have no right to pick on any place in the region.  Well, I kind of do since I’m from the area.   I was just piling on the presumed joke of the original poster about SYR. 

I’m proud to be from upstate NY and would live anywhere there a million times over than America’s trash can.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Love Buffalo wings. Favorite is from Sunny’s in Lockport.

But the best wings I’ve ever had were from Pok Pok in Portland.

If you have never had Thai fish sauce wings and you get a chance please go outside your comfort zone and try them. Amazing sweetness and heat combined!

AS IF any of us need more reasons to despise miami. If I wasn't there before my tipping point would be over that hot weather event debacle when our team was literally roasting in that brutal sun. **** them

It's not even about sport any more at that point. I know a person who has had heatstroke. It's not fun it's not cute it's deadly.

If those south Florida rat baastids are going to put our men at serious risk of health in that God forsaken climate  excuse my French **** them.

and NO all is not fair in love war and football. I'm calling this out. 

9 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Here's a fun exercise: Google "Florida man," and the month, and day you were born, and see what article pops up. My birthday is june 20th, and I got, "Florida Man Pulled Gun at Starbucks Over Cream Cheese."

Florida man who was peeing all over room attacks good Samaritan who tried to stop him, police say

'Victim gave drunk suspect a safe place to be’

16 hours ago, ghostwriter said:

I currently live in CNY but I was born in Buffalo and I have spent a significant portion of my life down south and I have also visited places like Florida and Virginia.

Let me say this, the weather in New York is not as bad as people make it out to be. Spring and Fall here is a dream and during summer it usually does not get unbearably hot. I’ll admit that Winter may drag on for a month or two longer than I’d like, but I will say that I enjoy the first 2-3 months of winter also.

People go on and on about how the weather is so nice down south yada yada yada but I beg to differ. I visited Florida for a week and the weather there was terrible. It had to be about 90 degrees out, it rained cats and dogs for an hour and then within 15 minutes all the water evaporated right back up into the air. I can’t imagine living in Georgia or Louisiana or Alabama or Mississippi where it’s a lot worse.

Housing here is also a lot more affordable. You can find homes for $300K here that would easily run you a $1M+ anywhere else.

I am from Utica.  I currently live in North Texas, been here 22 years.  The weather in north texas is terrible.  There are two seasons.  Hot like the surface of the sun from memorial day to late september....and not hot.  We get terrible ice storms in february, january is generally cold and its grey here like everywhere else until march.  Then march comes and you have 3 months of horrific thunderstorms and live under the threat of tornadoes.  They have no basements here.  so tornado's are an awesome experience.

If you are not from here people are rude and will give u crap about it all times.  Most people here are self righteous entitled ricks with a p.  the most arrogant place you will ever visit.  There was a time where homes were more affordable than other major cities but that is long gone and our property taxes here are among the highest in the country.

My Daughter graduates from high school in 2 years.  so i have 1 more miserable summer here.  Its awful.  I miss the seasons and the leaves and great weather in the fall.  I would put the fall in central new york/upstate/western new york up against anything.  70 during the day, 50's at night.  Its magical.  

I just wish a certain segment of the population didn't ruin the economy of upstate new york...its a damn shame.  

Either way I am moving home in 2 years for many of the reasons u stated. The only thing I will hate is the dreariness of february and early march.

6 hours ago, uticaclub said:

Best part of being born there is leaving & the riggies 🤣

Pizza. A lot of the old italian Restaurants and their families are gone but some are still standing.  

o'scugnizzo (skineets as we called it) is still standing though and the best pizza in the country.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Look at me!  Look at me!  I make controversial statements to try to get some publicity to follow me.  I read the stupid article and fell for it.  I'll go back to forgetting that this dude is an also-ran now that happened to showed some promise early in his career.

12 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Here's a fun exercise: Google "Florida man," and the month, and day you were born, and see what article pops up. My birthday is june 20th, and I got, "Florida Man Pulled Gun at Starbucks Over Cream Cheese."

I have 'Florida man arrested in broomstick, machete, and biting attack' AND 'Florida man steals Snoop Dogg bobblehead but later has change of heart'

I have lived in both Florida and Buffalo, and while aesthetically South Florida has it charms, Buffalo has better character, a better football team, more integrity and grit, is far more pleasant in the Fall. It is crazy to live here now, with insurance rates skyrocketing, driving insane, the state a political clown show that raced Texas to the bottom in dehumanizing all but the rich and fascist-leaning. I'm sure the state will be underwater in 20 years, although our policy will be to convert the bodies of the poor and middle class into seawalls to protect multimillion dollar beach homes. I can assure you the Dolphins will never win a championship-football still remains a sport of toughness and you cannot be tough in South Florida-there is far too much fun for football players to have to truly dedicate themselves. The fan base has evaporated since the 70's -you'll find the stadium only half full because it is a soulless heat-humidity convection oven, and frankly people would rather be at the beach or on the ocean.  I plan on retiring anywhere but here.

• Like (+1) 2