Dolphins TE Jonnu Smith slams Buffalo lol

14 minutes ago, Malazan said:

A thread giving a guy no one knows exists attention for saying something inflammatory.. well, @Alphadawg7 you gave him exactly what he wanted.

Lol...a bit dramatic don't you think.  

One, do you really expect Jonnu to see "this attention" lol.  

Two, you really think Jonnu said this hoping to get attention on a message board he doesn't read?  lol.

Third,  how do you not know who Jonnu Smith is?  Lol

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I think the word has gotten out.. the Mafia has the ability to make you relevant, but this dude overplayed his hand and exposed his motivation with the obviously ridiculous chicken wing take.

lame.

lol i hope this phrase never becomes cliche because i love it and it covers all bases as far as I'm concerned.

haters gonna hate Hate HATE

do lions concern themselves with the opinions of sheep? I think NOT

LOL who are we trending mad at? I already forgot. I'm not the long suffering kind especially over fools y'all

🙂

6 minutes ago, julian said:

I think the word has gotten out.. the Mafia has the ability to make you relevant, but this dude overplayed his hand and exposed his motivation with the obviously ridiculous chicken wing take.

lame.

weak game. are we that surprised? But I will say the average poster at TBD is a lot more savvy than Facebook  type fan groups. dude will get his cheap clicks PFFT

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

He's not even worth the charity donation, that's how irrelevant he is lol

That being said maybe donate some money anyway idk

I was kidding,  sort of. 

Fans like to brag about themselves. 

29 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I am offended 😒 

That was his intent, I’m sure. I suggest you settle it like men at the next tailgate. (It can be part of his pre-game warmup.) I can spring for a ride for you, unless you are hiding like Bin Laden to avoid the encounter. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Pretty damn weak, if I do say so myself, the youngster comes across as a PAB. Just sayin…,

Huh... I found him to be an insightful, deep-thinking wordsmith... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Syracuse is worse.  So he is wrong. 

I was in a tennis league and meeting the guys on my court for that night. One guy I was meeting for the first time, and we were doing the whole what do you do, where are you from thing. I explained I was originally from Buffalo, went to school in Cincinnati, etc. I asked him and he said “I’m from the armpit of the United States.” I replied “Gary, Indiana? I drove thru once, about as fast as I could.”  He said “if you’ve been there, you get it.” 

What are the odds of that? Turned out to be a really good guy. 

2 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Is this worse than Tyreek Hill's top 5 QB list that left off Allen?

He had Mahomes, Lamar, Tua, Dak, and Baker

Are you sure this isn't the list of QBs that answered "Tyreek" to the question "Who in the league would you never let babysit your kids"?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

I was in a tennis league and meeting the guys on my court for that night. One guy I was meeting for the first time, and we were doing the whole what do you do, where are you from thing. I explained I was originally from Buffalo, went to school in Cincinnati, etc. I asked him and he said “I’m from the armpit of the United States.” I replied “Gary, Indiana? I drove thru once, about as fast as I could.”  He said “if you’ve been there, you get it.” 

What are the odds of that? Turned out to be a really good guy. 

The worst part of tennis league is the awful social hour with terrible food afterwards.  I had to quit. 

I think all towns can be enjoyed to some degree.  Except Gary.  I also really disliked Kansas City.  Talk about a dead town.  Although some dude was playing Miles on the sidewalk on his horn.  He was the best part of that trip. 

• Like (+1) 1