Dolphins TE Jonnu Smith slams Buffalo lol

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/dolphins-tight-end-trashes-city-of-buffalo-bills-fans-and-even-the-citys-well-known-delicacy/

"That's why their fans be behaving so (bad), because they wanna be down here," Smith recently said on "The Dive Bar Podcast." 

Smith, who played in Buffalo three times over a two-year span during his two years with the Patriots (2021-22), didn't hold back while offering his thoughts about Buffalo. Along with ripping the city, Jones took a shot at a Buffalo delicacy. 

"That's got to be the worst place you can be in the world," he said. "And the Buffalo wings ain't even good. I'm throwing all types of shots at Buffalo." 

I mean he's originally from Miami so of course he is going to believe that. Its all about where you grew up holding a special place for each individual.  Buffalo isn't for him like most of Miami is for Buffalonians.

Pretty damn weak, if I do say so myself, the youngster comes across as a PAB. Just sayin…,

• Agree 1

Just now, DapperCam said:

Bills fans behaving badly? At least we aren’t murdering people outside our stadium.

DUIs resulting in vehicular manslaughter should count. JMO 

6 minutes ago, Gregg said:

This thread reminds me of 

BryanCox.jpg

Nah that was a real rivalry, Cox vs Buffalo

This barely serviceable TE doesn't have to like us.  In fact he wasted a good chunk of the patriots money so, for that buffalo thanks you

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Is this worse than Tyreek Hill's top 5 QB list that left off Allen?

He had Mahomes, Lamar, Tua, Dak, and Baker

Yeah, that was a funny list.