Biden Presidency “is all an act.”

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

An act of an authoritarian dictatorship 

This is officially an oligarchy. There is a ruling class running this country that we did not elect. And they want to tell us Trump is the threat to democracy? And we knew it the whole time and they called us far right wing racist conspiracy theorists

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So he's running as a figurehead for the fourth Obama Term?

Sign me up!

He won't be alive another 4 years. Might not even make it to 2025.

24 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

This is officially an oligarchy. There is a ruling class running this country that we did not elect. And they want to tell us Trump is the threat to democracy? And we knew it the whole time and they called us far right wing racist conspiracy theorists

^^^

Bingo.  Spot on.   

• Angry 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So he's running as a figurehead for the fourth Obama Term?

Sign me up!

You think?  I didn't realize all you Democrats have been living on Mars for the last four years.  Get your f*cking head out of the sand.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

^^^

Bingo.  Spot on.   

Of course he could just fire all his Cabinet members and have occasional meetings with the Acting Something Something and the Senior Official Performing the Duties of the Director just like his predecessor did.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Can he make Obama VP? Nothing says he can't run for that! Then he drops dead and we have Obama III.

I like it.

You mean Obama IV

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Irv said:

You think?  I didn't realize all you Democrats have been living on Mars for the last four years.  Get your f*cking head out of the sand.  

Aha! So Obama IS running things. 

And the problem with that is ... what? He's way younger, smarter, better looking than Trump.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Aha! So Obama IS running things. 

And the problem with that is ... what? He's way younger, smarter, better looking than Trump.

At this point I would not be surprised if the Dems came out and said exactly that.  "We want you to vote for Biden knowing fully well that even if he dies during his second term, neither he nor Kamala will have anything to do with governing, nor have they the last four years."   Let's be honest.  You'd vote for that.  And so would your moronic buddies.  

What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 2

We’ve been telling everyone since 2021 Obama and the people behind him have been calling ALL the shots.  

To those with a functional brain being told to vote for ANY Democrat just let that sink in.  

We’ve been right about everything.  

March 2020 was a global coup.  These deep state DMIC global cabal of leftist thugs planned all of it because Trump and Brexit won - social media needed to be reigned in and they had to reevaluate.   

“Pandemic.”  

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Someone has talked himself in knots. Less than 24 hours ago you suggested there is a Democrat Deep State. 

Yes, call it the "Deep State" if you want.

I call it "the professionals in government who know what they're doing."

See my old topic "Two Cheers for the Deep State."

See also Michael Lewis's The Fifth Risk.

Continuity in government is important. Dare I say it is a conservative value. Threatening to break things without a plan on how to put them back together is a deeply radical agenda.

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

March 2020 was a global coup.  These deep state DMIC global cabal of leftist thugs planned all of it because Trump and Brexit won

Yeah, you guys are the very definition of stable geniuses. (I don't even know what DMIC is supposed to mean, but I sense that maybe, just maybe, it has something to do with The Jews and George Soros)

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes, call it the "Deep State" if you want.

I call it "the professionals in government who know what they're doing."

See my old topic "Two Cheers for the Deep State."

See also Michael Lewis's The Fifth Risk.

Continuity in government is important. Dare I say it is a conservative value. Threatening to break things without a plan on how to put them back together is a deeply radical agenda.

Is Obama currently a participant?

• Like (+1) 1

Finding's following the marxist narrative at warp speed with his analysis of the evolution of Biden's cognitive decline

Two weeks ago: Its not happening. It doesn't exist.

He's mentally fit

Post debate: ok, it's happening but so what?

He aged out of the public part of the job.

Today: It's happening and it's a good thing.  

So he's running as a figurehead for the fourth Obama Term?

Sign me up!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Is Obama currently a participant?

Why not? Why wouldn't he be? If Biden were to make him his Chief of Staff what in the constitution prohibits that?

You know there was a time when Presidents gladly took the counsel of their predecessors, particularly those of the same party.

• Vomit 1