QB Rankings (& Point Differential)

I'm thinking it's more because of the Chiefs D . Buffalo has had those few failures on their D in those bigger games & if they would have stepped up it would have been different .

I think given some of those new younger players Beane has brought in there is a better chance of this D being the deciding factor . Frazier was good as far as stats but he wouldn't tighten up in those moments when he needed to add a lot of pressure McD isn't afraid to dial up the pressure as we saw last season .

Then in steps Babich, if he does to the D what he has done for the position groups he's led on the team since he's been here & McD gives him some of the Jimmy Johnson type things he learned from him while under him in Philly i think this D with some of the new young bloods could be all that & a order of hot wings !! 

Unfortunately Mika & Po have been on the down hill side of their careers for a couple of years but McD noticed and put the in position to be good still even as they declined, now with all the new younger talent on the team i think they will be faster, stronger, & healthier when they need to be in the later part of the year and that coupled with what they now have on the offense !!!! LET"S GO !!!!! 

On 7/12/2024 at 8:35 AM, The Frankish Reich said:

I remember my dad saying that when I was a kid. A guy would get popped, stay down, and dad would say "swallowed his tongue." A phrase that certainly made an impression.

Nobody says that anymore. Urban myth exploded?

According to AI, swallowing your own tongue isn't possible.  Apparently it was an urban myth.

But I was terrified by the concept when Mini Max supposedly swallowed his tongue.  I wasn't sure I wanted to play football anymore.  

On 7/12/2024 at 9:28 PM, Dillenger4 said:

I agree! makes it crazy to hear most fans screaming about our WR room. When in fact our D is the side we need help with. If Milano and Bernard are both limited again because of their injuries last season, Benford/Elam still being a "thing", our safties and especially our edge rushers (Von). Man, we have some serious doubts on our D this year. I hope they can surprise us. I think beane makes a move. Saftey.

On the defense, it all comes down to the pass rush.  If you cannot get the QB down in the playoffs, you will have an early exit.