RIP Shelley Duvall

Gregg

27 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

"Popeye" & "Roxanne" also.

Sad news. RIP.

I’ve never seen more than a few minutes of The Shining, and that’s fine with me. (Just not my thing.) However, I’m looking at the photos and she seems like she’d be perfect for Popeye! It’s interesting how playing a role can define your legacy for so many. And those are some amazing roles. 

RIP

24 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’ve never seen more than a few minutes of The Shining, and that’s fine with me. (Just not my thing.) However, I’m looking at the photos and she seems like she’d be perfect for Popeye! It’s interesting how playing a role can define your legacy for so many. And those are some amazing roles. 

RIP

I have mixed feelings about The Shining. It has some good creepy moments, but I don't find it to be as good a horror movie as others do.

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

I have mixed feelings about The Shining. It has some good creepy moments, but I don't find it to be as good a horror movie as others do.

It's all the details you notice after multiple viewings and then you start reading all the different theories on the internet about the movie's metaphors and hidden meanings and you go down a rabbit hole where you discover a whole new world that exists within and around this film....

It's crazy, I tell ya!

Go Crazy Wtf GIF

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1