Big Boy Press Conference Day

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Obviously the folder was put there beforehand. That is not uncommon. I’ve done public speaking and put my notes up there before hand.

I’m not watching but this is not on Joe, it is on his family and whoever else keeps putting him out there. 

I agree with your last statement. It’s gross.

• Like (+1) 1

You see it right on these boards. The flaky Leftists telling us how great Joe Biden was for the past three plus years. Republican’s get belittled for pointing out the obvious with Biden. “Doctored video” , “President Biden runs circles around me”….and it all comes crashing down on the debate stage. The truth can no longer be denied. The liars have been exposed. Now those flaky Leftists don’t care about Biden one bit. They’ll run over him and then back up over his corpse if they have to.

It doesn’t matter that they all are now proven liars. Joe Biden doesn’t matter to them. They are rooting for his demise when 15 short days ago they were all telling us how great he was and lying through their teeth because they felt he was the best person to stop the big, bad Orange man.

Truly filthy people. The politicians, the media and the people that support the bull#### going on.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

He bought himself some time tonight.

Hes obviously not capable of running the country.  We've lowered the bar so much that tonight was considered a success.  

Its also getting really exhausting to watch an administration that promised transparency be the most secretive, orchestrated and manipulative leadership we’ve ever had in this country. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Even though the questions were all pre-scripted by the WH.  That was almost as bad as the debate.  The flubs.  The long pauses.  Whispering.  The inability to finish 75% of his sentences.  The inability to recall facts and figures.  The swaying back and forth.  Sweating.  Constantly touching his face when not coughing.  The bar was pretty low, and he knocked it down today.  Pathetic.    

What a mess

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

I am not a fan of Joe Biden.

He has always been a self-serving, pretentious prick of a politician,  but

I had to turn that press conference off.  It was too sad.

• Agree 4

I hate Biden, he’s completely unfit for the presidency. From that angle, I still thought today’s press conference was one hundred times better than his disastrous debate. We will see who shows up for the next debate. If he has another like the first, he’s done. Even if he doesn’t, I’m not sure he bears Trump in November. 

Edited by PetermansRedemption
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

Ukrainian men are being ripped out of homes, restaurant and nightclubs to be sent to the slaughter so our President can brag about this bs. 

They really should just give away their country to Putin, shouldn't they.

3 hours ago, Beast said:

He walked onto the stage without a folder. He kept looking down at the podium and left the stage carrying a folder.

I always thought being President was an open book exam.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I hate Biden, he’s completely unfit for the presidency. From that angle, I still thought today’s press conference was one hundred times better than his disastrous debate. We will see who shows up for the next debate. If he has another like the first, he’s done. Even if he doesn’t, I’m not sure he bears Trump in November. 

How many people actually watched it compared to the debate though?  Also, the three major slip us will make headlines.  I don't know if this changes anybody's mind on either side of the fence.