Big Boy Press Conference Day

Just now, Wacka said:

His left eye  is noticeably more clodsded than his right.  Is he going to have a stroke in the right side of his brain?

I'm going to have a stroke watching this trying to figure out what the heck he's saying

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

A couple flubs of the minor sort.

A bit mumbly.

Generally perfectly o.k. in a "meets [pre-debate] expectations" way. If he'd done this 2 weeks ago we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Yeah. Vice President Trump was very minor.

Your guy is suffering from dementia.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

A bit mumbly. Boring.

Generally perfectly o.k. in a "meets [pre-debate] expectations" way. If he'd done this 2 weeks ago we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Are we watching the same press conference? He can't get a full sentence out. I'm really pulling for him too. In case there is another 3am mail on vote dropoff I don't want Kamala as President. I might really need to move

• Agree 3

Well he is "doing" better because today he has  seen the questions beforehand has a teleprompter and probably an earpiece. And they got the med levels right. Had to mash up the pils in his ice cream.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

A bit mumbly. Boring.

Agreed, so far.  

Hes fading a bit at the moment, but they orchestrated this entire press conference and we’re certainly not getting “the dogs are out” questioning we were told we would be earlier today.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

A bit mumbly. Boring.

Now you’re sounding like the Democrats that were well aware but still tried to convince  the public that Biden was of sound mind.

He’s not and you know it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I'm going to have a stroke watching this trying to figure out what the heck he's saying

I had one 10 years ago and will have another one from listiening too.

Edited by Wacka

The fact that this is not great, but is an order of magnitude better than the debate illustrates just how bad the debate was.

But if this is his best, is that what we want? And how will he be 6 months from now?

• Like (+1) 3

This is a joke.  The process to decide about him being the nominee HAPPENED. 

POLLS ARE BAD.  FIND A WAY TO REPLACE HIM!!

That’s the media.  Not, “how the hell do we save face from carrying this corpse for 4 years.”  

• Like (+1) 1

Another jolt of joy  juice! Suddenly his eyes were a lot more open at the last question. Must be wearing a dialable med pump.

Edited by Wacka

30 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Well he is "doing" better because today he has  seen the questions beforehand has a teleprompter and probably an earpiece. And they got the med levels right. Had to use up the pils in his ice cream.

Yeah.  It's unfair he couldn't have those at the debate...

He walked onto the stage without a folder. He kept looking down at the podium and left the stage carrying a folder.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beast said:

He walked onto the stage without a folder. He kept looking down at the podium and left the stage carrying a folder.

Obviously the folder was put there beforehand. That is not uncommon. I’ve done public speaking and put my notes up there before hand.

I’m not watching but this is not on Joe, it is on his family and whoever else keeps putting him out there.