Big Boy Press Conference Day

FJB!  Can't wait til that lying, pedo, kid sniffer, traitor is contributing to climate change by not taking up oxygen from the planet.  He is a racist, douche bag and the world will be a much better place without him and his kind.

Not to mention "big boy" is a tomato.  Very fitting for a vegetable, upright, weekend at Bernie's commie.

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Mommy! All those big scary one eyed  monsters looking at me! Who is this man???  Help me mommy!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

If this is like the typical Trump press conference (press all screaming yelling, no scripted questions.etc). Joke will freeze up like Mitch for several minutes.

• Agree 1

The only thing that may come of this is the call for Biden to step aside if he screws up.

If he doesn’t I don’t expect some groundswell of support. Everyone in the Democrat party knows there are 4 months left and  Biden will step on his limp dick many times over.

My prediction is he will fall on his face and the Democrat party will get what they want. Either by Biden stepping down or by force and being removed as President.

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Which is why I'm praying that he screws up.

This is your guy. I'm rooting for him. Go Joe, you old fart!

• Like (+1) 3

Just turned it on.  The questioners are preselected.  He's got teleprompters.He just went to the  whispering! Twice in a minute!  He made another golf reference in a answer that had other to do with it!  he just creatyed 2000 subs just last week. That's 8000 in a month. What great job growth!

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

His left eye  is noticeably more closed than his right.  Is he going to have a stroke in the right side of his brain?

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Teleprompters & Preselected Questions

Absolute joke

”Tell us how amazing Kamala is”

”Tell us how evil Trump is”

ok…

He had a European reporter tell everyone how evil Trump is and how he will turn his back on everyone in Europe.

Remind me….how many wars went on under President Trump’s 4 years in office?

• Thank you (+1) 1