The Biden is a Good Man Thread

On 7/13/2024 at 6:23 PM, B-Man said:

1988 wasn't that long ago.  He wasn't fit to run for president then, when the media actually looked into inconsistencies/lies, but all was okay in 2020 when they could use him as a mostly empty vessel to get elected by hook or crook.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Joe Biden has never been a "good man"

"My first reaction was, 'My God. This is' — look, there’s so much violence now and the way we talk about it."

"I mean, the whole notion that there is this — there’s — there’s no place at all for violence in politics in America. None. Zero. And — we’ve reached a point where it’s — it’s become too commonplace, not assassinations, but to talk about it. For example, you know, the January 6th — you know, the attack on the Capitol, the — I — I — Lester, I got in this race early on in 2020 — for the 2020 race. I wasn’t gonna run again because I’d lost my son. I didn’t — you know? And — until I watched what happened in Charlottesville, Virginia. Those folks coming out of the woods with torches, carrying swastikas, singing the same Nazi bile that was accompanied by this Ku Klux Klan and a young woman was killed. And — and it was a bystander. And — the president — then president was asked, 'What do you think?' He said, 'The very fine people on both sides.' Not fine people on both sides. No excuse. Zero."

That's our President, Joe Biden, asked by Lester Holt to describe his first reaction to the assassination attempt. Biden stumble and bumbled his way back to his happy place, the Charlottesville hoax!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/transcript-read-full-biden-interview-lester-holt-nbc-news-rcna162029

• Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, US Egg said:

Before I heard Biden had COVID, I said to my family "Trump survived a bullet but Biden couldn't survive a debate."  But the virus hasn't stopped Biden yet. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Doc said:

Before I heard Biden had COVID, I said to my family "Trump survived a bullet but Biden couldn't survive a debate."  But the virus hasn't stopped Biden yet. 

It will. The Dems are desperate to remove Joey. They know they will lose with him in Nov. Schumer called for him to step down. Next it will be the old hag Pelosi to call for it as well.

• Like (+1) 1

I feel sorry for the puppet Biden.  He's a piece of ***** getting used by Obammy and will go down as the worst president in United States history.  What a legacy.  What a mess.    

Biden will forever go down in history as a traitor and the worst president in the history of our country. He was so bad they had to stage a cout to get rid of him. How about that for a legacy

• Agree 1

The contrast of a good man like Biden stepping down for the good of the country vs the sex offender criminal Trump who refused to leave after losing an election, the country be damned for all he cared.