The Biden is a Good Man Thread

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

The contrast of a good man like Biden stepping down for the good of the country vs the sex offender criminal Trump who refused to leave after losing an election, the country be damned for all he cared. 

Tara Reide says hello

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The contrast of a good man like Biden stepping down for the good of the country

Because he was going to lose, THAT "good of the country"  ?

:lol:

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

Biden didn't "step aside."

He was offered an option between being pushed overboard or not.

No, he made the decision. Can you prove otherwise?

You do have to admit he handled his stepping down much better than Trump did when he lost the election?

Can you at least admit something so obviously true as that?

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Because he was going to lose, THAT "good of the country"  ?

:lol:

Dude, Trump already lost, and refused to leave. Biden was still within striking distance of Trump, months out

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No, he made the decision. Can you prove otherwise?

You do have to admit he handled his stepping down much better than Trump did when he lost the election?

Can you at least admit something so obviously true as that?

Dude, Trump already lost, and refused to leave. Biden was still within striking distance of Trump, months out

What I posted has absolutely nothing to do with Trump.

He was forced out with constant leaks over the past ten days with ever increasing Dems of influence timing their suggestions he step down.

It looked like a coordinated strike, and it achieved its objective.

As of Friday he stated, if he is capable of stating anything with any degree of thought at this point, that he was staying in.

Claiming his withdrawal was some kind of patriotic, honorable move is insulting to anyone with a brain.

He has been a lying goof since the 80's, when he could still lie with intention.

He is long past that. He lies all the time, but he has no capacity to do so with that intention.

I hope I never hear his name again.

The one thing he did, unintentionally, was expose was the depth to which the Dem party and the media will go to try to hide something that has been blatantly apparent to everyone else in the world.

I'm far more concerned about our country getting safely through the time until Jan 20th than I am about ever hearing a thing about his patriotism, honesty or legacy. Such claims are preposterous.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Look at us pretending politicians are good people.   Biden has spent his career as a condescending jerk who regularly lied about his qualifications.    He is a fake tough guy who claims blue collar America and then pads his own pockets with other country's money.

Any politician who becomes a multimillionaire as a politician alone is very likely not a good person.   

I am a Trump supporter but if you asked me if I thought he was a good guy I'd likely say no.   

Joe is out of the race for one reason.   He was told he has to be out of the race or else.

• Like (+1) 4

29 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

He was told he has to be out of the race or else.

Or else what? Who told him that? Jill?

47 minutes ago, sherpa said:

What I posted has absolutely nothing to do with Trump.

He was forced out with constant leaks over the past ten days with ever increasing Dems of influence timing their suggestions he step down.

It looked like a coordinated strike, and it achieved its objective.

As of Friday he stated, if he is capable of stating anything with any degree of thought at this point, that he was staying in.

Claiming his withdrawal was some kind of patriotic, honorable move is insulting to anyone with a brain.

He has been a lying goof since the 80's, when he could still lie with intention.

He is long past that. He lies all the time, but he has no capacity to do so with that intention.

I hope I never hear his name again.

The one thing he did, unintentionally, was expose was the depth to which the Dem party and the media will go to try to hide something that has been blatantly apparent to everyone else in the world.

I'm far more concerned about our country getting safely through the time until Jan 20th than I am about ever hearing a thing about his patriotism, honesty or legacy. Such claims are preposterous.

No, he saw the writing on the wall and left. Trump lost an election and refused to leave.

One guy acted honorably. One was a petulant little child and was willing to rip up our constitution for his personal wants and needs

• Sad 1

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/10/15/05/11788442-11318091-Vice_President_Joe_Biden_kisses_a_niece_of_incoming_Senate_Major-m-6_1665809716835.jpg

13 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Now he will have more time to get to know the granddaughter that he has shunned up until now. 

https://pyxis.nymag.com/v1/imgs/bd5/755/93d6e6ae817a8a3e1e271217aa07670fc1-2-joe-biden-b.rsquare.w400.jpg

He's looking forward to smelling her hair.

Edited by Steve O

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Or else what? Who told him that? Jill?

No, he saw the writing on the wall and left. Trump lost an election and refused to leave.

One guy acted honorably. One was a petulant little child and was willing to rip up our constitution for his personal wants and needs

No.  He got the right number for the Biden crime syndicate to keep going.  

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Look at us pretending politicians are good people.   Biden has spent his career as a condescending jerk who regularly lied about his qualifications.    He is a fake tough guy who claims blue collar America and then pads his own pockets with other country's money.

Any politician who becomes a multimillionaire as a politician alone is very likely not a good person.   

I am a Trump supporter but if you asked me if I thought he was a good guy I'd likely say no.   

Joe is out of the race for one reason.   He was told he has to be out of the race or else.

It's amazing how many people are fooled by celebrities, which politicians are.  They let you see what they want you to see.

52 minutes ago, Steve O said:

Hey, that's better than showering with her...

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The contrast of a good man like Biden stepping down for the good of the country vs the sex offender criminal Trump who refused to leave after losing an election, the country be damned for all he cared. 

For the good of the country? You mean they bullied an old senile turd to drop out because he had no shot of winning lol

What's the over/under on Biden death watch?  If the Clinton's don't get him first, I say maybe he makes it to the election.    What a mess.  

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Just got this.

I think it has to do with the time change between the USA and Moscow.

Why would she flee the country frank?

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Just got this.

I think it has to do with the time change between the USA and Moscow.

Are u purposefully this dumb?

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Why would she flee the country frank?

Are u purposefully this dumb?

https://www.npr.org/2023/05/31/1179158199/tara-reade-biden-sexual-assault-russian-citizenship#:~:text=The event also featured convicted,her with her citizenship application.

Nothing unusual about appearing on a Russian state media outlet alongside a convicted Russian spy.

Nothing at all.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

https://www.npr.org/2023/05/31/1179158199/tara-reade-biden-sexual-assault-russian-citizenship#:~:text=The event also featured convicted,her with her citizenship application.

Nothing unusual about appearing on a Russian state media outlet alongside a convicted Russian spy.

Nothing at all.

Npr lol? Why would she feel the need to flee frank?

50 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

For the good of the country? You mean they bullied an old senile turd to drop out because he had no shot of winning lol

Trump had already lost and wouldn’t leave. 

Ruling: Advantage Biden, the good man. Trump is the coup man