The Biden is a Good Man Thread

And here comes the personal attacks. They were given the green light. They are going to do whatever it takes to get him to drop out

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

And here comes the personal attacks. They were given the green light. They are going to do whatever it takes to get him to drop out

Make him see he will not win bc his media enablers are quitting him.  

The Democrats are a disaster.  

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

I know several here think so and I thought I would be courteous by starting a thread on the subject. If I may go first and share a tweet:

No way Dopey Joe pulls the plug until his crime syndicate gets paid.  Repeat the line.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I will leave it to L Ron to determine if this is a lie or if he was just making stuff up decades ago. Either way, it was probably a one-off and he became a good man shortly thereafter. 

Breaking: Politicians are BS Artists.

• Eyeroll 2

15 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Breaking: Politicians are BS Artists.

Yes. Makes those that describe one known to be a serial liar as a “good man” look like jackasses. Probably a more ridiculous statement than “mentally fit”.

I tend to think someone that would ramble on about participating in civil rights marches that he was nowhere near might go beyond the description BS artist. 

• Agree 2

On 7/11/2024 at 12:18 AM, JDHillFan said:

I will leave it to L Ron to determine if this is a lie or if he was just making stuff up decades ago. Either way, it was probably a one-off and he became a good man shortly thereafter. 

But Trump lies more...

• Haha (+1) 2

Debunking the Remaining Myth: Biden Has Never Been a 'Decent Man'

by Jim Thompson

f254093d-b1d1-49f5-88d0-c63e060b568c-105

The last embedded myth about Joe Biden is that he’s a decent man. Like the rest of his life’s story, his “decency” is a made-up contrivance.  

Biden has a habit of abusing the dead to his own end. Biden’s first wife Neilia and infant daughter died in a car crash. Neilia Biden was holding their daughter while driving. The accident was entirely her fault. She had a stop sign that she either blew through or didn’t check left and right before proceeding. The Biden car was broadsided by a truck driven by Curtis Dunn. It didn’t take long for Joe to blame Dunn, who was immediately determined to be blameless.  

But Joe has never needed facts or evidence to back up his myths. Joe is infamous for puffing his résumé and his life’s history. Without a shred of evidence, Joe claimed Dunn was drunk when Neilia drove into Dunn’s right-of-way.  

Whenever he thought blaming a blameless man would advance his credibility, he would repeat that lie. “Dead men tell no tales,” and for Biden, it became a convenient lie because the only people who could correct that myth were dead. (Dunn passed away in 1999.) 

His eldest son, Beau, died of brain cancer. Tragic, yes. Did he die as a result of military service? No. Biden has repeated that lie ad nauseam, and cravenly in front of troops in uniform.  

Biden's phoniness was just warming up. Everything about Biden was phony from his smile to his hairplugged head. Biden used his assassination of Bork’s character to propel himself into a run for president. It was with his run for the presidency that Biden’s myth-weaving went into overdrive.  

He claimed he went to law school on “a full academic scholarship.” No, he didn’t. He claimed he had three degrees from college. No, he didn’t. He claimed he was in the “top half” of his law school class. No, he wasn’t — in fact, he was in the bottom third.  

Biden also pilfered part of Neil Kinnock’s life story by stealing one of his speeches, almost word for word.  

{snip}

Four years ago, my buddy Sister Todjah wrote about this remaining myth — the myth of his "decency." People like Maria Shriver swooned over Biden and his "decency" myth. No surprise, considering that Shriver grew up in a family of Camelot myth-weavers. 

Although Biden’s press secretary and chief gaslighter might now claim that the dozens of videos showing Biden grabbing young girls and sniffing hair are all “cheap fakes,” we have all seen Biden doing those things — touching women and women recoiling. Women have credibly accused Biden of sexual harassment. Biden’s own daughter wrote about “daddy” showering with her. 

Biden has insulted constituents who have questioned him. He claimed to be a uniter, then stood in front of cameras at Independence Hall bathed in blood-red lighting and delivered a hateful rant insulting half the country.  

Biden has a well-earned reputation as a nitwit. He was the only person in the room to object to the Bin Laden raid. His boss, Barack, famously said we shouldn't underestimate Joe's ability to “f*** things up."  

Biden’s celebrity chums now admit that Biden is a cognitive mess, a wreck of epic proportions, but at his core, they claim, Joe's a “decent man.”   

No, he is not a decent man. He’s never been a decent man. Before Joe Biden drifted into complete incoherence, he was a nasty, vindictive "Queen of Hearts" who fell upwards his entire career. And he’s lied all the way while doing it. He’s abused the truth like a wife-beating drunk beats his mate. He’s always been a miserable human being, but now he’s a cognitive mess who can’t be prosecuted because he’s a befuddled old coot.  

Sorry, not sorry, libs. Joe Biden has never been a decent man.   

https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2024/07/11/debunking-the-remaining-myth-biden-has-never-been-a-decent-man-n2176685

• Thank you (+1) 4

How many people do you know that say, "I'll never get like that, I will off myself before I get too old." 

Thing is, it appears, people think that, until they don't. Once you lose it, there is no controlling what you are. 

Anyone who has taken care of an elder has seen this play out. 

Oh, and I'll NEVER end up like that! 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

How many people do you know that say, "I'll never get like that, I will off myself before I get too old." 

Thing is, it appears, people think that, until they don't. Once you lose it, there is no controlling what you are. 

He's been like that for years. They hid him in the basement, no meetings for 9 months, pre-approved and edited interviews. The white house has been infiltrated by traitors to democracy that need to all be on trial for this coverup 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You appear to be losing it (further). despite the title, this is the Biden has always been an a-hole thread.

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Agree 2

ANALYSIS: TRUE. 

Democrats Have Never Really Loved Joe Biden Enough to Spare Him This Humiliation. 

“Now, all the Dem faithful who are asking him to step aside are telling us what a great guy he is for hanging around Washington all these years. It’s crap.”

558d7ec9-6550-465c-9235-4b0ff6a9691f-105

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/07/11/democrats-have-never-really-loved-joe-biden-enough-to-spare-him-this-humiliation-n4930606

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

He's been like that for years. They hid him in the basement, no meetings for 9 months, pre-approved and edited interviews. The white house has been infiltrated by traitors to democracy that need to all be on trial for this coverup 

Same with Reagan, its a trap. Sh it or get off the pot...

Trump is a complete POS, yet he's fine? 

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You appear to be losing it (further). despite the title, this is the Biden has always been an a-hole thread.

He's been a very successful president. 

Way better than Trump. Not even close 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He's been a very successful president. 

if you are the fortune 500 or a donor.

other than that, the amount under the bridges keeps climbing.

Income inequality keeps growing.

There is literally no metric that supports that opinion.

• Like (+1) 1