Barron Trump

13 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Seems like he’s a little late to the game, but the smartest man Joe Biden knows is now sitting in on strategy meetings if the reliable mainstream media is to be believed. Seems an odd place for such a loser. Oh well. 

I think you have very reasonably presented your case for comparing an 18yo to a 54yo and should absolutely run with it. 

Now you're confusing me.  He was President?  Elected?  Or, should we give as many f's about him as Barron?  (Correct answer being zero)

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Actually, your actions are a reflection on your thoughts, not mine.  But all are welcome here. 

Donald Trump suggested that Barron would be a Florida delegate.  Melania quickly put an end to that.  If Pops continues to put his son is such situations, how is Pops cautioning his Barron that "he’s a target of individuals who do not have his best interest in mind"?  Seems to me that Pops is making Barron fair play.

• Eyeroll 2

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

Donald Trump suggested that Barron would be a Florida delegate.  Melania quickly put an end to that.  If Pops continues to put his son is such situations, how is Pops cautioning his Barron that "he’s a target of individuals who do not have his best interest in mind"?  Seems to me that Pops is making Barron fair play.

Thanks for the explanation, but at the risk of repeating myself, you fixed it for you.  Clarity is important here. 

My thinking would be that Trump the elder would spend time speaking with his son about the very real dangers of public life for a young man named Trump, for a young person the son of a wealthy guy, and certainly the young son of a president/former president.  That, coupled with his mother’s admonishments and guidance on all the same topics likely would have an effect on BT, which may explain the veil of secrecy.    

I don’t think that’s unique to the Trump family, nor do I think every child of a president/former president would behave in the manner BT has to this point. Some kids are cautious. Some are wild.  I mean gosh, look at Hunter.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hopefully this brings you some peace of mind. Please keep us posted on this topic that you find interesting. I personally will pretend to engage. 

• Like (+1) 2

LOL.  OMG. Barron might be a delegate.

Bet most of the DEMS hyperventilating on this topic, have no clue who the delegates and super delegates on the left are.

This is a list of them from 2020.

And on a side note, these are the people a lot of DEMS are cool with choosing Bidens replacement

Can Biden be replaced in the presidential race? Here's what history says (msnbc.com)

Edited by Tommy Callahan