Barron Trump

The amount of social media fervor from weirdo lib accounts over this guy is wild…

That being said.. Q/MAGA people think he’s fulfilling a prophecy, so….

• Eyeroll 1

I think the weird interest in Barron comes from how sheltered the Trumps have kept him.

I was wondering about the Obama girls, so I did a quick search. In May 2016, they announced that Malia was accepted at Harvard but would be taking a gap year. That's kind of the normal timeline for deciding on colleges. So why nothing on Barron?

My guess: he's caught up in a Donald-Melania dispute. We saw that when Melania vetoed him attending the Republican convention.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I think the weird interest in Barron comes from how sheltered the Trumps have kept him.

I was wondering about the Obama girls, so I did a quick search. In May 2016, they announced that Malia was accepted at Harvard but would be taking a gap year. That's kind of the normal timeline for deciding on colleges. So why nothing on Barron?

My guess: he's caught up in a Donald-Melania dispute. We saw that when Melania vetoed him attending the Republican convention.

You should just check the unflinchingly reliable and beyond-all-reproach msm media outlets.  While you're at it, see what they say about Malia O's time as intern to Harvey Weinstein. 

Though...seriously for a moment.  Malia goes to work for Harvey W, and with all the background checks, secret service and access to information BO has, no one picked up oin Weinstein's abhorrent behavior?  I get the unflinchingly reliable and beyond reproach msm--how would they ever know about his behavior...no sources, no insider info, no one secretly reaching out---but the US Government?   That's just weird. 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You should just check the unflinchingly reliable and beyond-all-reproach msm media outlets.  While you're at it, see what they say about Malia O's time as intern to Harvey Weinstein. 

Though...seriously for a moment.  Malia goes to work for Harvey W, and with all the background checks, secret service and access to information BO has, no one picked up oin Weinstein's abhorrent behavior?  I get the unflinchingly reliable and beyond reproach msm--how would they ever know about his behavior...no sources, no insider info, no one secretly reaching out---but the US Government?   That's just weird. 

What on earth does that have to do with the weird veil of secrecy over Barron?

Kid's 18. What, he can't say what he plans to do starting ... next month? I'm not talking about an in-depth sit-down with George Stephanopoulos. But maybe an ordinary announcement? That's why there's weird/stupid speculation about him.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

You ⬆️

My guess: he's caught up in a Donald-Melania dispute.

You, minutes earlier ⬆️

lol

Well, that's not speculation.

Official Trump Campaign announcement: "Delegate Barron to make his political debut in Milwaukee!"

Official Melania press release: No. He's not.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Kid's 18. What, he can't say what he plans to do starting ... next month? I'm not talking about an in-depth sit-down with George Stephanopoulos. But maybe an ordinary announcement? That's why there's weird/stupid speculation about him.

Because it's no one's business. He isn't the President.  Why anyone wants to know what an 18 year old kid who isn't their own is doing with their life is beyond me.

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Because it's no one's business. He isn't the President.  Why anyone wants to know what an 18 year old kid who isn't their own is doing with their life is beyond me.

Oooh oooh now do that for Hunter! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Jiminy Crickets Frank, I’m assuming you don’t have any of the Trumps on speed dial, so where else would your itch for Barron News be scratched?  The media of course!  

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I agree, in some cases, weird.  In others, stupid. My guess—he’s seen the ugliness of life in the public eye, and been cautioned by his parents that he’s a target of individuals who do not have his best interest in mind.  

Seems pretty straightforward to me. 

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Oh was he president?  Elected for anything?  Or, just a sad crackhead?  Well, running through all that crack and hookers he probably wasn't sad at the time.

Seems like he’s a little late to the game, but the smartest man Joe Biden knows is now sitting in on strategy meetings if the reliable mainstream media is to be believed. Seems an odd place for such a loser. Oh well. 

I think you have very reasonably presented your case for comparing an 18yo to a 54yo and should absolutely run with it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Jiminy Crickets Frank, I’m assuming you don’t have any of the Trumps on speed dial, so where else would your itch for Barron News be scratched?  The media of course!  

I agree, in some cases, weird.  In others, stupid. My guess—he’s seen the ugliness of life in the public eye, and been cautioned by his parents mother that he’s a target of individuals who do not have his best interest in mind.  

Seems pretty straightforward to me. 

Fixed that for you.

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

The 54 year old? 

18 x 3 is 54.  🤯

Barron Trump is 6’7”.  The 6 Day War was in June (the sixth month) with Israel taking control of Gaza.  H is the first letter in Hunter, I follows H in the alphabet.  Hunter, Israel and Barron.  I’m seeing 6, 6, and 6 and Hunter Israel. 

There’s something hinky going on here, I just can’t see it all yet.  It’s as Frank says…a “weird veil of secrecy”.  Illuminati, I’d guess. 

4 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Fixed that for you. 

Actually, your actions are a reflection on your thoughts, not mine.  But all are welcome here.